ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Ohio State

In 112 career matches, Marinelli hasn’t bled out after being tossed to his back in a match except for that one time against Vincenzo.
Ya’ll hold onto that 1 Ceno win pretty tight when discussing Alex. It must have been a significant moment for you all.

I figured - can only imagine.

Hell, so much happens in this valley - plus, it’s beautiful to look at
We fought forest fire over there this summer. It really is amazing seeing those big mountains every day.

My sawing partner is a two time state wrestling champ by the way.

The bull was for Cenzo what SeaBass was for Lee. A worthy opponent who was a tough match in a dual or BIG final but less threatening at the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: nitlion6
I thought the same thing, but I think BTN was just slow to show DAs escape that made it 5-3.
True, but Tim Johnson (who is supposed to know something about wrestling) and the BTN play by play guy both thought the score was 5-2, for about the last full minute of the match. Even though it clearly should have been 5-3 after the Ayala escape. Some really bad announcing.

That version of JE is not going to like Friday at nationals.

I feel for murin. Kid is so close all the time....but...yet...so far away.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Very entertaining match at 149 between Sasso and a very game Max Murin. Still, even when Sasso was behind 2-1 with 30 seconds left, was there really much doubt he would pull out the win? Not here.

Reactions: Ski and psualt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT