ADVERTISEMENT

iowa v princeton

dunkej01

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Anyone know if there was an ice storm in Iowa tonight?

They missed one of PAs finest winning at 125

Reactions: diggerpup
another PA boy with the Pin at 133

DeSanto mastering the push pull iowa style

Reactions: Sue Nammy
Spencer Lee dominates on top, but he can be ridden. Who can take advantage of that?

Lee must have extraordinary grip strength. Virtually no one can control his hands, especially when he is on top. Kind of like Anthony Robles in a sense.

3 weights and 3 PA boys getting bonus for iowa...Max with the fall

lets see if Florida slows this PA train down

Brands with the bench warning

but even though it was a PA college transfer....couldnt wash away the FL....Lugo takes another loss this time 7-4 in this his NC season

lets see if Iowa can get something out of this next PA kid at 157

for those following along....5 weights 5 kids affiliated with PA wrestling for Iowa

Pa boy stops the bleeding for Iowa w Young getting the 7-4 W at 157.

Next up a kid from OHiO for Iowa

We don’t care where they went to high school. Nobody is claiming Iowa high school wrestling is better than Pennsylvania

I really thought my comments at 174 would have brought out the first rebuttal. I hate losing bets.

At least now I can go back to my soap carvings.

In other news...

Shane Sparks looks like his head is about to pop off giving the rundown of the upcoming Nebby/Wisky match.

In other words...he’s already in mid season form.

I'll be interested to see how Murin and Warner progress over the season. For Iowa to threaten next year, they need those 2 to be legit title contenders

I'll be interested to see how Murin and Warner progress over the season. For Iowa to threaten next year, they need those 2 to be legit title contenders
From the sounds of it on HR, Warner has a bit of an issue with taking losses way too emotionally. May be why he is getting eased into the schedule

Christenson (Wisconsin) pins Labriola in the last second. It was a good match, especially up until that point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT