ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa transfer portal news

Says he gave me a warning, I never received it. From his perspective, he warned me once and I didn’t listen 🤷‍♂️.

He also lets a lot fly from opposing fans on the wrestling board, which I like. A little back and forth isn’t always a bad thing.

Another poster (among probably 30%+ doing exactly the same things as what I am accused of). There’s a thread over there now started by the biggest offender of them all trashing me nonstop. I only responded poorly to personal attacks. Just like in football, second guy always gets blamed.

So I went over there (incognito mode because I was banned after the Purdue football game), the "Starting today I am boycotting any restaurant" thread is pure gold. The sarcasm on display there is epic.

Edit: Btw, @artradley is a good poster.

Last edited:
Reactions: NCHawk55 and Ski
no one is competing just making a point for those iowa loser fans!
tenor.gif

So I went over there (incognito mode because I was banned after the Purdue football game), the "Starting today I am boycotting any restaurant" thread is pure gold. The sarcasm on display there is epic.

Has he applied for a visa yet?

Be careful behind enemy lines. I'm not sure we will be able to secure your timely release if caught.

What were you banned for?
For being a dumb ass it was embarrassing I don't even know what was said but there was name calling and the usual stupid shit that comes out of my mouth when not thinking I deserved the ban for sure just trying to get over it I did enjoy reading content on hr. The key is not responding or commenting to anything

For being a dumb ass it was embarrassing I don't even know what was said but there was name calling and the usual stupid shit that comes out of my mouth when not thinking I deserved the ban for sure just trying to get over it I did enjoy reading content on hr. The key is not responding or commenting to anything
You sure you weren't banned for only dropping one period in your run on sentences? 😉
🤣

I think a prisoner exchange should take place. Who are you guys willing to let back on your board?

ADVERTISEMENT