ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa transfer portal news

What’s been going on?
i-bet-youd-like-to-know-you-wanna-know.gif

Reactions: dunkej01
You let WDDT back on who has never had a gold membership, and you refuse to provide me with an email. I have actually given $ to the site. Please provide me with contact information.
Who the hell is WDDT?
And why does he/she/they matter?

I'm afraid the cesspool might be beyond saving.......

Kinda scary

Z
There is no “might”. Writing was on the wall with a number of posters driving people to the Inner Sanctum, and then Ironbird, armbar, & MVP sealed the deal*.

*I may be forgetting a few (dozen) others in this list. Maybe bnicolls. Yeah, bnicolls should be on the list.

Who the hell is WDDT?
And why does he/she/they matter?
Another poster (among probably 30%+ doing exactly the same things as what I am accused of). There’s a thread over there now started by the biggest offender of them all trashing me nonstop. I only responded poorly to personal attacks. Just like in football, second guy always gets blamed.

Another poster (among probably 30%+ doing exactly the same things as what I am accused of). There’s a thread over there now started by the biggest offender of them all trashing me nonstop. I only responded poorly to personal attacks. Just like in football, second guy always gets blamed.
Todd Connor?

And how would you know that NC? Unless, of course, you do have multiple handles…which is pretty apparent.

May email is zierathm@gmail.com

feel free to use it to contact me

Mike
It’s visible to anyone, it’s not on the premium board. As I’ve said over and over and over again on that site, I don’t have multiple handles.

Reactions: Ski
Since the ceasefire...the cesspool is more of a light coors pee

Those numbers have to be way down
Can someone summarize what’s going on with HR? I don’t plan to rummage through there to figure it out? Have the corrosive posters driven good members away?

I remember when Michigan had a solid football board on Rivals, but they didn’t mod it well and the assholes took over. Then it died

Can someone summarize what’s going on with HR? I don’t plan to rummage through there to figure it out? Have the corrosive posters driven good members away?

I remember when Michigan had a solid football board on Rivals, but they didn’t mod it well and the assholes took over. Then it died
There have been posters there for years that throw out baseless allegations on cheating. Never done it myself, probably should have spoken up instead of just reading it. Mineo “news” has a lot of people looking pretty stupid. Solution: don’t yell cheaters just because another program is winning.

There have been posters there for years that throw out baseless allegations on cheating. Never done it myself, probably should have spoken up instead of just reading it. Mineo “news” has a lot of people looking pretty stupid. Solution: don’t yell cheaters just because another program is winning.
If another Program is winning it has to be something other than better recruiting, better development and better preparation.

Reactions: PASLP2
It’s visible to anyone, it’s not on the premium board. As I’ve said over and over and over again on that site, I don’t have multiple handles.
You let WDDT back on who has never had a gold membership, and you refuse to provide me with an email. I have actually given $ to the site. Please provide me with contact information.
If another Program is winning it has to be something other than better recruiting, better development and better preparation.
What else is there?

Z

There is nothing in my email. I clearly can behave, look at how great I’m doing over here.
When your home board creates a thread called:

Lololol NCHawk5 banhammered!​

which currently stands at 6 pages and 201 posts…. Maybe, and I’m just spitballing here, but maybe you were a wee bit across the line at some point.

• Wow
When your home board creates a thread called:

Lololol NCHawk5 banhammered!​

which currently stands at 6 pages and 201
I admit I wasn’t the greatest on the OT board. However the guy who started that thread is guilty of doing the exact same things as me. It is what it is, I apologized to Mike, and will apologize to the board if I am allowed back on.

I admit I wasn’t the greatest on the OT board. However the guy who started that thread is guilty of doing the exact same things as me. It is what it is, I apologized to Mike, and will apologize to the board if I am allowed back on.
I just read that thread out of curiosity.

Was the offense bombarding multiple threads with what ostensibly amounts the same diatribe, which could only ostensibly be related to the thread's topic?

Or was the offense something related to inappropriate / less than civil content?

Or was it a combination of the two?

I think Vodka was banned here only for the former offense.

I just read that thread out of curiosity.

Was the offense bombarding multiple threads with what ostensibly amounts the same diatribe, which could only ostensibly be related to the thread's topic?

Or was the offense something related to inappropriate / less than civil content?

Or was it a combination of the two?

I think Vodka was banned here only for the former offense.
Least surprising news of the day: Vodka was banned on this board… LOL.

Last edited:
Just spitballing here, but perhaps it was you chasing TN around for a few weeks taking overand ruining most threads calling him out to meet you under a bridge?

Just spitballing here, but perhaps it was you chasing TN around for a few weeks taking overand ruining most threads calling him out to meet you under a bridge?
If you haven’t figured out that was for entertainment purposes and I was making fun of myself the whole time, I’m not sure what to tell you.

• Wow
If you haven’t figured out that was for entertainment purposes and I was making fun of myself the whole time, I’m not sure what to tell you.
Hell, if people got banned for comments on our OT board then I would be serving 50 concurrent life sentences. When you speak truth to stupid, often it isn't pretty. The mod(s) on our OT board do it right and keep a lot of garbage off of the other boards. They created an "unsafe space" to allow those that want to to duke it out relatively unencumbered. It isn't for everyone, but I like it.

Hell, if people got banned for comments on our OT board then I would be serving 50 concurrent life sentences. When you speak truth to stupid, often it isn't pretty. The mod(s) on our OT board do it right and keep a lot of garbage off of the other boards. They created an "unsafe space" to allow those that want to to duke it out relatively unencumbered. It isn't for everyone, but I like it.
I definitely pushed those limits, I’m not claiming to be a monk. He says he warned me, I have all notifications silent on my account. If I would have seen it, I would have dialed it back. Mike is pretty fair.

I definitely pushed those limits, I’m not claiming to be a monk. He says he warned me, I have all notifications silent on my account. If I would have seen it, I would have dialed it back. Mike is pretty fair.
Fair?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT