ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa St knocks off Kansas 70- 66 for Big 12 championship.

psu00

Jan 4, 2010
Who gets that 4th #1 seed? UVA? Kansas? Arizona? Wisconsin?

As a grad of Iowa state (and a Penn State Fan), The Cyclones beat The Jayhawks twice this year (once on a neutral court). I don't believe that either are #1 seeds, however, the Cyclones should be a #2 seed if the Jayhawks are a #2 seed.

Can't argue with that at all since they've beat Kansas twice this season. I hope the win today at least keeps ISU in Omaha rather than travelling further. Didn't know you were an Iowa St grad. Always good to have grads/ fans from the 'good' Iowa school here. ;).

If Wiscy Wins Tomorrow They'll Get A #1 Seed!

KU is hurting with Ellis playing at only 1/2 speed.....a shame, he had 2-3 great games just before he was hurt. I suspect he'll still be hobbling throughout the NCAAs. And the NCAA is doing nothing to expedite the Alexander situation.

ND wins over UNC tonight, they may bump KU from a #2 to a #3. I think ISU gets a #3.

ISU played a great second half today (as they've done the last FIVE games).....but Self should have gone zone much much much earlier instead of waiting until only 4-5 minutes were left.

Considering KU lost the #1 and #3 players in the NBA draft......and they played the toughest schedule in the country.......and they won the conference for the 11th year in a row.....and they won their Senior Night game for the 32nd year in a row.....they've had a pretty damn good year!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!

Re: If Wiscy Wins Tomorrow They'll Get A #1 Seed!

What's the deal with the Alexander situation? I've heard it referenced during the games once in a while but don't think I've ever heard the full story- just that they are still waiting on the ncaa.

This post was edited on 3/14 10:19 PM by psu00

Here's My Understanding!

Supposedly the Mom took a loan from a company that includes NBA agents.....and that's supposedly a no-no. Honestly haven't seen anything in Chicago papers about it.

I can't believe the NCAA hasn't expedited a review of this.....I don't believe they've interviewed the Mom and they certainly haven't interviewed Alexander yet.

Just adds to my 1,000s of reasons to despise the NCAA.....!

Re: Here's My Understanding!

delete

This post was edited on 3/14 10:34 PM by psu00

ADVERTISEMENT