ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa should win but will they?

Who gives a f@@k. You lost again. Get lost with your loser fan base. Clowns come and talk every year and you lose. At least you have wrestling, oh wait, not that either.

Wow.
Like I said.

And I think I've known a total of 3 people my whole life who actually watched wrestling. Even back in the day.

Correct, I’m a city boy from a pretty lively hood.
You’re an idiot.

I would love to match IQs with you any day of the week Connor.

Congratulations for having a better football team this year (not 30 points better though). America Needs Farmers, go eat dirt if you don't think so.

Congratulations for having a better football team this year (not 30 points better though). America Needs Farmers, go eat dirt if you don't think so.
Thanks for the congratulations.
You’re still an idiot.

Go **** yourself.

Dude I'm just calling it like I see it.
OSU is next level. As are the Badgers, evidently.
Not PSU.
You want us to call it like we see it? Your team sucks, your qb sucks big donkey dong. You may be good at paying refs though.

Iowa blows. I’m in and through there two times every year. I find the people arrogant and it smells like pig crap. Worst state in the union. I don’t really care about a “quality of life rank”. Pig crap scented arrogance automatically puts it at the bottom of the list for me.

Iowa is pretty bad, but they can’t even win being the worst state. You are aware that New Jersey is still a thing? Not to mention Michigan, Ohio, Mississippi, Alabama.

Iowa is pretty bad, but they can’t even win being the worst state. You are aware that New Jersey is still a thing? Not to mention Michigan, Ohio, Mississippi, Alabama.

Iowa is a hellhole. The bordering states are filled with nice Midwestern folks. Iowa somehow is a magnet for arrogant, self righteous fools. It’s hard to figure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT