ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa should win but will they?

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK

Apr 17, 2002
After taking numerous beatings from us you guys have turned the tide recently & won the last few.

Iowa should’ve won the last 2 meetings but found a way to lose.

I’m curious on what you guys think your chances are this year in Kinnick Stadium?

After taking numerous beatings from us you guys have turned the tide recently & won the last few.

I’m curious on what you guys think your chances are this year in Kinnick Stadium?

Somewhere around approximately.... Ohhh.... 100%. Thanks for stopping by.

As Lion fans, we think we are going to win every game we play, especially this one.

We’ve won the last 5 and yet again are a better team. We will be the best and fastest defense you see all year. I give Iowa a 20% chance to win (FPI is 33%), and a 30% chance it’s a PSU blowout. This defense doesn’t give a crap about the Ferentz keepaway bs. Good luck, can’t wait til you clowns are off the schedule again.

"Last couple"..... Iowa "shoulda", could'a, would'a... LMFAO, what a typical b1g shizhole loser.

Care to explain why PSU leads the all-time series 15-11 since 1972 if they're so fortunate to ever beat the mighty little Squack-eyes? Again LMFAO

Reactions: JJTopp99
"Last couple"..... Iowa "shoulda", could'a, would'a... LMFAO, what a typical b1g shizhole loser.

Care to explain why PSU leads the all-time series 15-11 since 1972 if they're so fortunate to ever beat the mighty little Squack-eyes? Again LMFAO
You guys had a pretty bad 12 year run or so against us.

We always chalked the Lions up as a W.

Now it’s a 50/50 game if we’ll beat you each time we match up.

We were better than Mich but found a way to lose. We’re better than P St but we’ll see if we find a way to lose this game as well.

We were better than Mich but found a way to lose. We’re better than P St but we’ll see if we find a way to lose this game as well.
You must have forgotten to take your anti-psychotic meds today

We get that you're just trying to troll, but at least be decent at trolling (to be decent at trolling, your premise has to be at least somewhere around reality -- which yours is not.). Bad trolling, like yours, is... well... bad.

Now it's a 50-50 game...blah, blah, blah... is that why you've lost 5 in a row? And never beaten a James Franklin coached team? Ferentz is 0% against James Franklin, not 50% dumbass! What a typical dope b1g shizhole slackjaw douche.

Reactions: cigarowl
I’m not seeing the confidence in you guys this year.

Maybe we do finally finish you guys off at the end instead of giving the game away to you like the last 2 seasons.

Last edited:
I’m seeing the confidence in you guys this year.

Maybe we do finally finish you guys off at the end instead of giving the game away to you like the last 2 seasons.
Or maybe we will kick your ass again. Go back and check the stats for the game where you got beat on the last play of the game. You were thoroughly dominated. But you're a typical idiot fan so you don't remember that. Go look up the box score for the game and then tell us how close it was.

We were better than Mich but found a way to lose

That's why games are played on the field, not on paper.

Or maybe we will kick your ass again. Go back and check the stats for the game where you got beat on the last play of the game. You were thoroughly dominated. But you're a typical idiot fan so you don't remember that. Go look up the box score for the game and then tell us how close it was.

In 2017, PSU had 579 Offensive Yards to Iowa's 273 Offensive Yards... 29 1st Downs to Iowa's 11..., but PSU was "outplayed" by the Squack-eyes... LMFAO. Are there any bigger douche morons than b1g shizhole turds???

I’m seeing the confidence in you guys this year.

Lol

50/50 game = o'fer the last five

Iowa math.....

I shouldn't feed the trolls, but I got some leftover billy goat and what am I really gonna do with it?

Feeling pretty confident about this game. I’m thinking the chances for a PSU win are better than good.

Win or lose at least we don’t have to live in Iowa.

No way we put up 50 on you guys.

No way.

PSU is 5-0 against the Chicken-Hawks since 2011 outscoring the Squack-eyes 143-74 in the last 5 games, but you losers are posting this lame $hit? LMFAO. The only thing more dominant over this period is Cael Sanderson's, and PSU's Wrestling Team's, ownership of your fish wrestlers.

Literally everyone was saying Iowa had no offense in 2017, and I mean EVERYONE, and a week later Iowa put up 55 on Ohio State. Iowa’s WRs are the most athletic group in 17 years, and if Stanley can throw it to em, Iowa will score.

Both Ferentzes will adjust mightily after that performance in Ann Arbor. Are people really thinking they’ll roll out the same scheme as last week?

Feeling pretty confident about this game. I’m thinking the chances for a PSU win are better than good.

Win or lose at least we don’t have to live in Iowa.
Lol, all joking around aside, we all know that Pennsylvania is arguably the crappiest state to live in.

Iowa is a waaaaay better place to live.

Ok, now back to the good natured ribbing!

PSU is 5-0 against the Chicken-Hawks since 2011 outscoring the Squack-eyes 143-74 in the last 5 games, but you losers are posting this lame $hit? LMFAO. The only thing more dominant over this period is Cael Sanderson's, and PSU's Wrestling Team's, ownership of your fish wrestlers.
Lol, wrestling??

Too lazy to look up our b-ball record against you guys since you’ve joined the B1G but we appreciate all of the beatdowns you let us give you guys!

Iowa doesnt usually blitz a lot so if PSU OL blocks half decently and Clifford takes the open spaces in the zone then we win comfortably.

I think PSU’s chances of winning are like 90+%, with a good 75+% chance of a 2+ TD victory, if the only version of Nate Stanley I’ve ever seen shows up. If Stanley plays well, as I’ve heard it alleged he’s capable of, then it’ll be a close one.

Much respect to Coach Ferentz...as I’ve posted before, with the exception of Wisconsin and maybe sparty, nobody coaches a system to do more with less talent. That said, if both teams play to their potential, State wins this one by 3 or more scores. Iowa took advantage of Penn State’s down years with a nice run of wins, but it won’t have the luxury of getting anywhere close to a 50/50 split going forward. There just isn’t enough talent out in the heartland to compete with the athletes Penn State is recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT