ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Schedule

10 matches @ CHA, but only 4 road duals ?

Pppppfffff. .... nice work, TnT.

Who will be favored in the Iowa v Michigan match? If Michigan wins, the Hawks could be looking at three straight losses after the OSU & tOSU matches.

Reactions: diggerpup
Who will be favored in the Iowa v Michigan match? If Michigan wins, the Hawks could be looking at three straight losses after the OSU & tOSU matches.

Michigan would seem to be locks at 133, 165, and 285 with Micic, Massa, and Coon. I would lean Amine over Young at 174 and Assad over whoever goes 125.

The other weights get interesting. Fisher vs. Turk/Happel at 141 (Fisher a senior veteran looking to redeem a season pretty much lost to injury). Does Pantaleo go 149 or 157, and has he improved enough after redshirt to knock off Sorensen or Kemerer? Abounader is tough at 184, but who knows whether Downey is there waiting for him. Not sure what Michigan has at 197.

Anyway, I think Michigan gets at least 5 W's.

Michigan would seem to be locks at 133, 165, and 285 with Micic, Massa, and Coon. I would lean Amine over Young at 174 and Assad over whoever goes 125.

The other weights get interesting. Fisher vs. Turk/Happel at 141 (Fisher a senior veteran looking to redeem a season pretty much lost to injury). Does Pantaleo go 149 or 157, and has he improved enough after redshirt to knock off Sorensen or Kemerer? Abounader is tough at 184, but who knows whether Downey is there waiting for him. Not sure what Michigan has at 197.

Anyway, I think Michigan gets at least 5 W's.
Meatchicken has Amine, Mahomes, and Abounader all in the 174-184 range. Gotta think one of them will go 197, and Abounader would make the most sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT