ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa posts 2020/2021 Roster...no Teasdale listed

Mineo tweeted saying that he might not be eligible till the spring due to credits from Olympic RS...take that with a very large grain of salt
Not buying that rationale. The Olympic shirt exists to allow athletes to withdraw from classes for a year without affecting their eligibility.

Mineo tweeted saying that he might not be eligible till the spring due to credits from Olympic RS...take that with a very large grain of salt

And Teasdale? He's been in Iowa for about 14 months and appeared on last season's roster. I can't imagine he's still ironing out transfer credits.

Reactions: hlstone
Not buying that rationale. The Olympic shirt exists to allow athletes to withdraw from classes for a year without affecting their eligibility.

correct, i don’t buy it either hence the very large grain of salt hahaha. Unless maybe he is taking another Olympic RS. Doubtful but it’s 2020 and I’ve seen some strange things so far

And Teasdale? He's been in Iowa for about 14 months and appeared on last season's roster. I can't imagine he's still ironing out transfer credits.

i never said anything about seeing a tweet from mineo about Teasdale lol. I know he appeared. He was the talk of the forum when he entered tournaments. If you don’t see then it is all speculation at this point why he isn’t on the roster just as is speculation for eirman

Below is my post from yesterday on HR. I believe Mineo sent that tweet soon after. Maybe he isn’t banned from HR after all? Edit: Eireman’s situation has nothing to do with his ORS.

My HR Post:
I’m not one that likes to post bad news... but it’s not looking good for Eierman to be a Hawkeye any time soon... or at all. I’m hearing from a very reliable source his situation is dicey. Eligibility has still not been determined. I’m hearing that best case, he can join second semester

Reactions: danoftw
The Teasdale thing was weird. The weeks prior to Nationals I noticed Teasdale wasnt listed in student directory. Seeing that, I asked (before being banned) the good folks over on HR what they made of that only to get the usual smart ass replies. I then asked if he was still in the Iowa ...I'm the type that knows the answer before I even ask. I was told by several that they saw him still on campus"rolling" in the room and some spotted him at the matches. I was amazed at Teasdales magician skillz considering I saw him and he was no where near Iowa. It's why I looked to see if he was still in the directory to begin with. Anyway, I didn't want to start rumors especially if it was personal issues or something the Teasdales didn't want out there so I let it go. I do find it funny however that over on HR, they are now saying he's been M.I.A. since middle of the season....they sure as hell weren't saying that back then.

Not long after the season, I was talking to Max Murin in Ebensburg. I was going to mention it to the HR crew but they knew it was me.."johnstownsteel" posting so more than likely they would have accused me of trying to kill off Max and their title chances next season by giving him Covid or something....lmao

Last edited:
The Teasdale thing was weird. The weeks prior to Nationals I noticed Teasdale wasnt listed in student directory. Seeing that, I asked (before being banned) the good folks over on HR what they made of that only to get the usual smart ass replies. I then asked if he was still in the Iowa ...I'm the type that knows the answer before I even ask. I was told by several that they saw him still on campus"rolling" in the room and some spotted him at the matches. I was amazed at Teasdales magician skillz considering I saw him and he was no where near Iowa. It's why I looked to see if he was still in the directory to begin with. Anyway, I didn't want to start rumors especially if it was personal issues or something the Teasdales didn't want out there so I let it go. I do find it funny however that over on HR, they are now saying he's been M.I.A. since middle of the season....they sure as hell weren't saying that back then.

Not long after the season, I was talking to Max Murin in Ebensburg. I was going to mention it to the HR crew but they knew it was me.."johnstownsteel" posting so more than likely they would have accused me of trying to kill off Max and their title chances next season by giving him Covid or something....lmao
"Gavin_Teasdale" would make a good handle. Just sayin'.

It takes a while for the HR "insiders" to get through all of the restraining orders before they are allowed to actually talk to anybody that is allowed on the Iowa City campus.

Somebody needs to walk those hr people back off the cliff they are imploding over there lol i had to leave it was becoming to much and thats the first time ive ever said that lmfao

Early last season several HR members did have Iowa in the finals from 125-141 based Teasdale’s performance in the practice room. With the gap widening in favor of RBY and title contender teasdale in the portal, it’s been a tough year in Iowa.

Considering the way HR aged Mark Hall and Matt Brown, if Eierman does take another Oly shirt, he'll be about 35 when he graduates.
"HR logic" applies to only those not affiliated with the yellow and black. "HR" logic has its own special magic powers.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT