ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa board in expected form after the game

Given the Iowa fan reaction after Trace punted a ball- I could only imagine the meltdown in the state of Iowa if McSorely had planted a PSU flag at midfield on the Hawkeyes logo or spit on it. :eek::eek::eek:

I guess they expected him to quietly walk off the field then apologize on TV for winning the game?

I wish he would have pissed on their logo at mid-field.

After hanging on the Iowa board for a while, I can honestly say their message board fans are about 1 noch below Ohio State's in douchebaggary.

Opposing fan bases post pictures of Pedo Bear, and compare our fan base to that. Opposing fans post pics of North Korea, and compare our university to them. Our players are cursed and baited at opposing stadiums without mercy. I apologize, but if our coach wants to call a time out up 56 points to preserve a shutout, or if our quarterback punts the ball after the game, or if our receiver uses the "hush" sign at the end of a huge win to save the season---I have no problem with it. That's just me I guess.

For those who are deeply bothered by it, I suggest you buy a time machine, set it to 1967, preferably to the game where Dennis Onkotz stops NC State on the PSU 8 yard line, and enjoy the gentlemanly celebrations afterward. You take yours and I'll take mine, as it were.

...but, uh, be careful at the dorms after the games, because Smear and Kates would regularly get into fights and scraps with other students at times, and Joe would sometimes have to bring them in and have a talk with them, haha.
Be careful with your Dennis Onkotz references. The Godfather of Penn State linebackers.

The children of the corn are a sad bunch. God there are some awful looking folks in their crowd shots. We own Iowa - we will destroy them in Happy Valley next year.
Depends somewhat if Barkley goes pro or not, as he was the difference maker.

Wrong. He's known as a tough kid and a winner. But tell josey imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
Worried about dbags and class. You guys should look in the mirror. After the verbal abuse those dbags behind our bench leveled at our players I would flip rhem off too.
Every opponent gets talked to from the Iowa fans right behind their bench in an attempt to get into their heads...PSU players not treated any differently than other B10 opponents.

Every opponent gets talked to from the Iowa fans right behind their bench in an attempt to get into their heads...PSU players not treated any differently than other B10 opponents.
So you guys are just assh0les to everyone? And here I thought we were special. i'm sure if our guys knew every team that visits Kinnick was called pedo enablers, they would have surely been more gracious guests after the game. I guess our guys were just too "uppity" for your "Midwest values and sensibilities". SMFH.

That is a practice of low class fans. Apparently Iowa has many according too you. The POS fans take advantage of the pathetic stadium design that allows this short distance between players and fans. Truly a tradition of losers......

You keep telling yourself that. It's amazing how teams that recruit well continue to be good even after a great player leaves...I guess that doesn't apply to Penn State. I hope all teams take PSU lightly next year because Barkley is gone...that will make it easier.

Reactions: denniskembala
That is a practice of low class fans. Apparently Iowa has many according too you. The POS fans take advantage of the pathetic stadium design that allows this short distance between players and fans. Truly a tradition of losers......

Marcus Allen was talking about this and said the worst part is that the fans were so close they can and did touch the PSU players. That's f'd up.

Barkley WILL go pro, and will be replaced by 5 star recruit Miles Sanders. Adding 5 star WR Justin Shorter to a deep wide receiver group. Etc. 17 four stars in the 2018 class so far. Does Iowa have 1?

Reactions: denniskembala
Marcus Allen was talking about this and said the worst part is that the fans were so close they can and did touch the PSU players. That's f'd up.

Has anyone seen the video where the PSU players interact with the Iowa fans in the endzone after JJ's catch? I was wondering if the team was verbally harrassed by those asshats.

ADVERTISEMENT