ADVERTISEMENT

IoBwahahahahahahaha...

it's a week later and we control our own destiny for the playoff again. if we somehow beat Ohio State we will jump ahead of Cincinnati

It's hard to see that happening at their place without our 1st-string QB and best player on the DL but who knows.

First order of business is to beat Illinois. Then maybe get Sean back...or maybe not. Anything's possible, but even without PJ, our D is good enough to keep things close against Ohio State...and after that, a turnover here or a break there could spring a surprise.

That said, realistically, no matter how you cut it, we're going into Columbus as major underdogs.

It's hard to see that happening at their place without our 1st-string QB and best player on the DL but who knows.

First order of business is to beat Illinois. Then maybe get Sean back...or maybe not. Anything's possible, but even without PJ, our D is good enough to keep things close against Ohio State...and after that, a turnover here or a break there could spring a surprise.

That said, realistically, no matter how you cut it, we're going into Columbus as major underdogs.
How do you know that the qb won't play?

I guess they don't want to talk to us anymore. They don't write, they don't call... I don't get it

I know, and we need so much education on how short fields explain their bottom of the barrel offensive stats.... And how PSU, Sean Clifford and MY tourching their secondary wouldn't have lasted had Cliff not got hurt barely more than a quarter into the game with PSU leading 17-3 and already amassing 200 yards of offense.....

How do you know that the qb won't play?

I don't know that at all and am hoping against hope that he does. Franklin was coy about the prospect last week. Based on his comments though, the injury doesn't appear to be season-ending.

I don’t get it. Trash talking a team that beat our guys and suggesting they were over rated. Where’s that leave us?

I don’t get it. Trash talking a team that beat our guys and suggesting they were over rated. Where’s that leave us?
Down a starting Qb if not it would have left PSU a winner and everyone knows it. What it showed the coaching staff is the backups were not prepared now it on them to get them ready for the rest of the season

Down a starting Qb if not it would have left PSU a winner and everyone knows it. What it showed the coaching staff is the backups were not prepared now it on them to get them ready for the rest of the season
For some reason, when #2 went into the game against Iowa, he reminded me a of certain #1- Rob Bolden.

I guess they don't want to talk to us anymore. They don't write, they don't call... I don't get it
All Iowa fans everywhere….

1-E7-C73-B4-10-E6-4188-BE1-C-86-F295-AB631-B.gif

IA fans earned this one. LOL.

Ferentz earned this one.

that jackass coach writhing on the ground earned this one.

Reactions: Grass
For some reason, when #2 went into the game against Iowa, he reminded me a of certain #1- Rob Bolden.
No, actually Bolden was better just to give you perspective on how bad TR was. But maybe with 2 weeks of practice as QB #1 and adjustment of the offensive scheme to better match his abilities that he could be a usable piece in the offense. If not, the team is doomed until a healthy SC is back in action.

Reactions: republion
ADVERTISEMENT