ADVERTISEMENT

Intermat rankings 1/30/24

Mitchell is about to make Caliendo being ranked ahead of him look very silly when he majors him.
Going to be fun . I'll take Caliendo not getting majored.
$50 to wrestling for life if Caliendo doesn't get majored and $50 to your choice of Lion charities if he does.
2 takers max.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
$50 to wrestling for life if Caliendo doesn't get majored and $50 to your choice of Lion charities if he does.
2 takers max.
2c5625c5-f8f3-44dc-abf4-f0bdb23d9576_text.gif

If we all acknowledge the obvious, that Mitchell is really a top-five wrestler at his weight, if SVN wasn’t hurt, we’d have all 10 wrestlers ranked in the top five. Has that ever happened before? Crazy.
I doubt that's ever happened period. There are a few weeks left, anything can happen, need Kasak to shock some guys.

If we all acknowledge the obvious, that Mitchell is really a top-five wrestler at his weight, if SVN wasn’t hurt, we’d have all 10 wrestlers ranked in the top five. Has that ever happened before? Crazy.
Even Iowa's 170 point team was not as hearalded. They over achieved significantly at nationals. Imagine if this year's squad can duplicate that kind of performance. Can anyone say 180?

Reactions: APSPSUwrestlingfan
If you had told me in August, that by the end of January Braeden Davis would be ranked third, I’d have said yea that’s about where I’d expect him to be…..lol 😆

Reactions: Ski and mcpat
2 takers max.
I’ll take MM by bonus for $25 to WFL. Not so much that I believe it’s very likely, but more from an “I appreciate the proposition” angle. I think I saw Jim’s site is down from GIA? Hopefully it’ll be resolved …

7 undefeated wrestlers going into Feb. That probably hasn't happened very often.

With the emergence of Davis and dominance of Mesenbrink, if SVN hadn't gotten hurt, there would have been a non-zero chance that the national finals could have been a PSU dual meet vs the field. A dual meet which PSU could win.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
And the 8th only has one loss, to a teammate at a lower weight.

9th and 10th only have three losses total

Yeah, so that makes 8 wrestlers undefeated in their weight class.

His upcoming matches against D'Emilio and Rathjen should tell us a lot about Kasak's chances of reaching AA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT