ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting facts on BG's visits to the Happiest of Valleys...

OhioLion

Jul 11, 2001
Heart of America, Archbold, OH
Joe Paterno's 200th and 300th wins were against Bowling Green State University.
James Franklin currently sits at 60 wins overall, and 36 at Penn State.
Although it would be ironic for CJF to get his 100th Penn State victory against the Falcons, I'm hoping that victory comes mid-2023 season.
That, ladies and gentlemen, are facts that will make it easier for you to sleep tonight.
Good Day!
:cool:

OL

Although it would be ironic for CJF to get his 100th Penn State victory against the Falcons, I'm hoping that victory comes mid-2023 season.
That, ladies and gentlemen, are facts that will make it easier for you to sleep tonight.
Good Day!

OL
2023? Good lord. When you get to be my age, you just try to make it to March.:)

Well, it depends on how you define close. Let's just say I'm in my 60's and leave it at that.:)
I watched the orange bowl with Kansas in a bar on leave from the service.I would assume I have you both beat.I was underaged but not by much.

Reactions: fairgambit
Good Day!

OL

He needs 64 wins to get to 100 at Penn State...right?
You think he can do that in 5 1/2 seasons?
You're saying we average 12 wins a year until 2023 basically? I hope you're right but that seems...lofty...especially considering he's yet to do that

ADVERTISEMENT