ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting choice for USC President

I'm not impressed by the 'admissions scandal.' The MUCH bigger scandal is the 'graduation scandal'. I'm interviewing graduates who can barely spell their own names, let alone solve a rudimentary problem on their own. Seriously, it SHOULD be embarrassing, but they just act like you're supposed to fix everything for them and pay them more and more and more for their inability to do ANYTHING independently.

Stupidity is the new norm.

Reactions: dailybuck777
I guess it's not looking good for Clay Helton. She must be chomping at the bit to bring in Butch Jones so that they can all be champions of life.

I'm not impressed by the 'admissions scandal.' The MUCH bigger scandal is the 'graduation scandal'. I'm interviewing graduates who can barely spell their own names, let alone solve a rudimentary problem on their own. Seriously, it SHOULD be embarrassing, but they just act like you're supposed to fix everything for them and pay them more and more and more for their inability to do ANYTHING independently.

Stupidity is the new norm.

Remember, they're SNOWFLAKES. :eek: . Don't be tough on them. Tell them they're great and give them milk and cookies. It's most important that they not be stressed. Of course, pay them very well.

:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT