ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Jokes...explained!

Even though it’s not an inside joke (yet). One of the funniest things I’ve read recently is when JamesToney wrote a made up story that he saw a weird, creepy looking dude at WNO bothering Cael all day (insinuating it was Spyker)

Amestostate who is one of the best inside people we have on this site comes on all pissed off and says he’s not posting anymore because JamesToney was talking about him. Lol

This will be now known as the "KEYSTONE INCIDENT"

Last edited:
Even though it’s not an inside joke (yet). One of the funniest things I’ve read recently is when JamesToney wrote a made up story that he saw a weird, creepy looking dude at WNO bothering Cael all day (insinuating it was Spyker)

Amestostate who is one of the best inside people we have on this site comes on all pissed off and says he’s not posting anymore because JamesToney was talking about him. Lol
I am shocked that didn't turn into a long-running joke. One of the biggest WTF moments ever. Outing yourself to a whole board of people that would have had no idea that it was you in the stands. Priceless.

Gulibon needing a haircut was funny for awhile. Well, at least up to the point where I started realizing Jimmy really did need a haircut...

8 Scoring Wrestlers - For last years NCAA’s, 21Guns insisted that if we did not have 8 scoring wrestlers, we had no chance of winning a national title. Anyone who disagreed with him was challenged to a fight, outside a State College bar.
Yep, I was one of the victims, needed to find a safe place and thankfully I did 20 feet up a tree looking for something to walk by with antlers.

Damn you had to bring this up? :eek:

I was so hoping people would forget about this and just move on. Imagine my surprise when I read his response about original post. I was just trying to be
funny and get on in with the Spyker jokes. I honestly am a pretty nice guy and felt horrible about it. I am the furthest thing from a bully, though my all time favorite sports athlete is, but the way he attacked me... awe man no need to rehash this.

If Ames still reads here. Just wanna say sorry for hurting your feelings. Never my intention.

Lastly pish69, I do remember you understanding my point of the story and being cool. There were some that were lets just say not too happy with me. So in closing thanks so much for bringing this back to everyone’s attention. :)

It was hilarious. Hopefully Ames was just having a bad day and comes back. But regardless, I remember reading it and laughing my ass off in the office for like 5 minutes. I literally couldn’t stop laughing. My co workers were like “what the hell is so funny.” Then I tried to explain it. Didn’t go to well as none of them know about message boards or PSU wrestling.

So who is your favorite athelete? The bully. Don’t feel bad my favorite player of all time was Lawrence Taylor. I named my daughter after him (Taylor). My wife wasn’t too thrilled when a few years later he got convicted of being with the under age girl

It was hilarious. Hopefully Ames was just having a bad day and comes back. But regardless, I remember reading it and laughing my ass off in the office for like 5 minutes. I literally couldn’t stop laughing. My co workers were like “what the hell is so funny.” Then I tried to explain it. Didn’t go to well as none of them know about message boards or PSU wrestling.

So who is your favorite athelete? The bully. Don’t feel bad my favorite player of all time was Lawrence Taylor. I named my daughter after him (Taylor). My wife wasn’t too thrilled when a few years later he got convicted of being with the under age girl

From an outsider it was pretty damn funny and insane too. I showed my wife and she was like oh my that is crazy. Some of follow posts after the fact here and there has me rolling. I don’t wanna bring up whole scenario but slush and I think it was tikk10 has some hilarious follow stuff on different threads or the same thread. Heck I forget.

LT was awesome to watch. Grew up as a kid watching him, though I am a Cowboys fan. :D
So funny you about your kid named Taylor, that’s a cool name and just leave out the LT part when people ask.:) Funny my first born son had his name picked out for well over 20 years(before we were even married), Oba Riddick *******. At least that’s what I wanted but the wife was like hell no. Oh I was a fan of boxers Oba Carr and Riddick Bowe. Hence the name.

My favorite athlete... JAMES TONEY!!! This guy was my idol when I fought.

Reactions: hlstone and pish69

You named your daughter after David Taylor, right? RIGHT?

Reactions: pish69
[QUOTE="James Toney, post: 3088863,

My favorite athlete... JAMES TONEY!!! This guy was my idol when I fought.[/QUOTE]

Loved watching Toney. The guy had so much talent. At the end wasn't all his traing just sparing?

Necromancing this old but good thread. Can someone explain "Cruiseliner" to me in relation to RU? I must've missed it.

Necromancing this old but good thread. Can someone explain "Cruiseliner" to me in relation to RU? I must've missed it.
Rutgers poster on their board declared they were gonna get a transfer from PSU that offseason, big enough name that we would "poop a cruiseliner."

Note, this was the 2016 offseason, so before whatshisname enrolled at PSU.

Damn you had to bring this up? :eek:

I was so hoping people would forget about this and just move on. Imagine my surprise when I read his response about original post. I was just trying to be
funny and get on in with the Spyker jokes. I honestly am a pretty nice guy and felt horrible about it. I am the furthest thing from a bully, though my all time favorite sports athlete is, but the way he attacked me... awe man no need to rehash this.

If Ames still reads here. Just wanna say sorry for hurting your feelings. Never my intention.

Lastly pish69, I do remember you understanding my point of the story and being cool. There were some that were lets just say not too happy with me. So in closing thanks so much for bringing this back to everyone’s attention. :)

I was waiting for a "The joke's on you, James" post from Ames, but it never came. Seriously bizarre. :D

And if I’m recalling correctly, they thought it was Joseph.
Yes, until they thought it was Cassar, or until anybody else. But, yeah, initially Cenzo.

Gotta wonder if they thought Cenzo couldn't beat out PD3 Jr Lewis, like they thought Saquon might develop into their 4th string RB.

Reactions: diggerpup
The thing that makes the "illegal fist to the back" was it was a stalling call and the ref of course held up a fist. The kid was so brave as an announcer and he tried so hard, but a wrestling fan would not have been able to keep a straight face. I know I could not.

The "Mike Evans is not impressed" thing was hilarious also.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Regarding the original "beating Nico in the room" post, I heard from a very reliable source what really happened. I guarantee that it did not go down the way Spyker posted.

Reactions: diggerpup
I was waiting for a "The joke's on you, James" post from Ames, but it never came. Seriously bizarre. :D

I knew he was pissed and serious, but beyond bizarre and actually I have no words to describe what happened.

Ok so this embarrassing, but what is the story with the 3" binder?? Something with Larry Lee and Brands? I keep hearing people talking about it but honestly do not know the story behind it.

Rutgers poster on their board declared they were gonna get a transfer from PSU that offseason, big enough name that we would "poop a cruiseliner."

Note, this was the 2016 offseason, so before whatshisname enrolled at PSU.

That poster claimed to be a former RU wrestler, but he couldn't string together 2 coherent sentences without poor grammar or F bombs. Really bizarre stuff. I recall him saying the wrestler changed his mind because of all the excessive online chatter. :)

Here is an inside joke from MN land in reference to one of your guys Hall.

People will refer to something being in the Midwest that isn’t. Goes back to Hall stating he wanted to wrestle in the mid west in an article really close to his announcement, then selected PSU.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INSIDE REFERENCE (NOTICE, NOT A JOKE) ON THIS BOARD.
YA'LL FAILED ME.
No. You were given instructions. The HHG is a huge wrestling fan, and she is just waiting to meet the man of her dreams. As soon as Patrick Kennedy rejects the blast and toss of the black and yellow 3 inch binder and turns to the fun of sidestepping multiple thrown spheres and having your hand raised.
Then, and only then can she be the duster for your crop.

Here is an inside joke from MN land in reference to one of your guys Hall.

People will refer to something being in the Midwest that isn’t. Goes back to Hall stating he wanted to wrestle in the mid west in an article really close to his announcement, then selected PSU.

We're just glad his wrestling is better than his understanding of geography. ;)

jefe...at the board christmas party are we allowed to have hula hoop girl(s) as entertainment or is that against policy?

ADVERTISEMENT