ADVERTISEMENT

Inside how Notre Dame hired PSU's Micah Shrewsberry to succeed Mike Brey as coach

F08HNTuWIAMRmPv
F08HNTwXoAIY745

For all we know there could've been 10 boys playing and 10 boys doing anything is loud and you wouldn't want it next door. It reminds me of all these pickle ball neighbor lawsuits. Pickle ball is loud and municipalities are putting them in parks and neighborhoods are upset about the constant noise and property devaluation.

Sounds like we had little chance of keeping him. He wanted to go back to his roots in Indiania.

May have been a brief window midseason but deals are rarely done then.

And good on him for putting team first and refusing to negotiate until the season was over.

Great guy, wish him well……until we meet in the next dance!

Last edited:
Reactions: psu1969a
For all we know there could've been 10 boys playing and 10 boys doing anything is loud and you wouldn't want it next door. It reminds me of all these pickle ball neighbor lawsuits. Pickle ball is loud and municipalities are putting them in parks and neighborhoods are upset about the constant noise and property devaluation.
Well it wasn't at 9:00pm or later. Sorry but mind your own business lady. Is she going to call the police on me if I am running my lawnmower or leaf blower at 7:00pm? Same thing with pickleball. You live near a park and part of it is dealing with activity. People loved the tennis courts sitting unused for the last decade.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Sounds like we had little chance of keeping him. He wanted to go back to his roots in Indiania.

May have been a brief window midseason but deals are rarely done then.

And good on him for,putting team first and refusing to negotiate u til the season was over.

Great guy, wish him well……until we meet in the next dance!

Pretty much how I feel. We could have theoretically kept him if we were more aggressive with a new contract mid-season...however, there was no reason to at that time. We did what we had to do, he left, and we move along.

It was telling that neither Kraft nor Neeli was at the BB game vs. Texas preferring the photo op at the wrestling tournament. Heard Barbour was at the BB game.

It was telling that neither Kraft nor Neeli was at the BB game vs. Texas preferring the photo op at the wrestling tournament. Heard Barbour was at the BB game.
What did it "tell"? Weren't they both at the basketball game on Thursday night? Is there really an issue with them being there to watch the Wrestling team win the National Title?

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT