Inside a Biden White House adrift

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
LOL.... Worse than Jimmy Carter.........

• Record inflation erasing wage gains under Trump
  • Record crime
  • Dudes in dresses raping real girls in the bathroom, and school officials lying about it
  • Shortage of baby formula
  • Replacing parents with government bureaucrats
  • Normalizing violence and hate
  • "Content of character" is out the window. It's the color of your skin under Biden.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-white-house-adrift-rcna30121

WASHINGTON — Faced with a worsening political predicament, President Joe Biden is pressing aides for a more compelling message and a sharper strategy while bristling at how they’ve tried to stifle the plain-speaking persona that has long been one of his most potent assets.

Biden is rattled by his sinking approval ratings and is looking to regain voters’ confidence that he can provide the sure-handed leadership he promised during the campaign, people close to the president say.

Crises have piled up in ways that have at times made the Biden White House look flat-footed: record inflation, high gas prices, a rise in Covid case numbers — and now a Texas school massacre that is one more horrific reminder that he has been unable to get Congress to pass legislation to curb gun violence. Democratic leaders are at a loss about how he can revive his prospects by November, when midterm elections may cost his party control of Congress.

“I don’t know what’s required here,” said Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., whose endorsement in the 2020 Democratic primaries helped rescue Biden’s struggling candidacy. “But I do know the poll numbers have been stuck where they are for far too long.”

junior1

May 29, 2001
LOL.... Worse than Jimmy Carter.........

• Record inflation erasing wage gains under Trump
  • Record crime
  • Dudes in dresses raping real girls in the bathroom, and school officials lying about it
  • Shortage of baby formula
  • Replacing parents with government bureaucrats
  • Normalizing violence and hate
  • "Content of character" is out the window. It's the color of your skin under Biden.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-white-house-adrift-rcna30121

WASHINGTON — Faced with a worsening political predicament, President Joe Biden is pressing aides for a more compelling message and a sharper strategy while bristling at how they’ve tried to stifle the plain-speaking persona that has long been one of his most potent assets.

Biden is rattled by his sinking approval ratings and is looking to regain voters’ confidence that he can provide the sure-handed leadership he promised during the campaign, people close to the president say.

Crises have piled up in ways that have at times made the Biden White House look flat-footed: record inflation, high gas prices, a rise in Covid case numbers — and now a Texas school massacre that is one more horrific reminder that he has been unable to get Congress to pass legislation to curb gun violence. Democratic leaders are at a loss about how he can revive his prospects by November, when midterm elections may cost his party control of Congress.

“I don’t know what’s required here,” said Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., whose endorsement in the 2020 Democratic primaries helped rescue Biden’s struggling candidacy. “But I do know the poll numbers have been stuck where they are for far too long.”
yea, but you have to admit biden has a plan to fix inflation......item 2....lower prices for the people.
well, that does it for me, i now feel a lot better.

Reactions: m.knox and Dzapper

Latest posts