In one paragraph, Rod Dreher nails the Brave New Amerika of Dem-Media

Jerry

May 29, 2001
It's from his July 4 post titled "Quo Vadis, America?"

The only thing that Rod gets wrong is the statement that there's still time to turn back.

Good luck with that.

>>We have become a country ruled in many public and most major private institutions by people who hate its founding ideals, who hate its traditional liberties and moral norms, who hate the race of the majority of people in this country and who wish to stir up racial hatred among us, who hate orthodox forms of the religion of a majority of its people, and who are busy destroying the pillars of national life and cleansing the memories of the next generation so they will forget what America ever was. One party promotes this, and the other party is too cowardly or otherwise disengaged to defend their own country’s traditions. The business class is all in on celebrating decadence. The military-industrial complex and the foreign policy elites want to spread it throughout the West. The light unto the nations has turned itself into the neon filaments of the trans strippers’ neon.<<

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

The only thing that Rod gets wrong is the statement that there's still time to turn back.

Good luck with that.

>>We have become a country ruled in many public and most major private institutions by people who hate its founding ideals, who hate its traditional liberties and moral norms, who hate the race of the majority of people in this country and who wish to stir up racial hatred among us, who hate orthodox forms of the religion of a majority of its people, and who are busy destroying the pillars of national life and cleansing the memories of the next generation so they will forget what America ever was. One party promotes this, and the other party is too cowardly or otherwise disengaged to defend their own country’s traditions. The business class is all in on celebrating decadence. The military-industrial complex and the foreign policy elites want to spread it throughout the West. The light unto the nations has turned itself into the neon filaments of the trans strippers’ neon.<<

Total B.S.

I have to admit, I'm always shocked that butt ugly conservatives find mates. So many butt ugly people.

Last edited:

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Haha!.

The resurrected Catch lasted, like, one week or less here before returning to his previous level of slobbering idiocy...to join his slobberingly idiotic Dem-Media friends.

Bye-bye, Catch.
Offended little man?

The fact is not everybody is going to get married. There is nothing wrong with being single. Except
to a religious nut.

mijowe

Aug 6, 2021
always great when someone with an opposing idea is characterized as hateful.

maypole

May 9, 2022

Good luck with that.

Talk about hate, you sure win the prize. Who don’t you hate in the modern world, old man? You hate anyone the least bit different from you. A real “Christian”.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJPSU

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Talk about hate, you sure win the prize. Who don’t you hate in the modern world, old man? You hate anyone the least bit different from you. A real “Christian”.

Ironic as hell, coming from a member of the Party of Hate. Then again, as often noted here, projection is a standard Dem-Media tactic.

Personally, I don't hate anybody. Hate is corrosive to the soul. If you give in to it, you lose a piece of yourself. In the end, you lose all of yourself.

But I do hate evil and feel righteous anger toward the institutions willingly corrupted by it, the forces in society and culture threatening my family with it, the people knowingly promoting it, and the Useful Idiots stupidly enabling it.

For a taste of evil, you should click on the link to Dreher's article in the OP. To find a Useful Idiot, you should look in the mirror.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Offended little man?

The fact is not everybody is going to get married. There is nothing wrong with being single. Except
to a religious nut.

Catch, I know you have some physical issues and wish the best for you.

But I have no idea what in the world you're talking about in your two posts in this thread...and I suspect you don't either.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

maypole

May 9, 2022
Ironic as hell, coming from a member of the Party of Hate. Then again, as often noted here, projection is a standard Dem-Media tactic.

Personally, I don't hate anybody. Hate is corrosive to the soul. If you give in to it, you lose a piece of yourself. In the end, you lose all of yourself.

But I do hate evil and feel righteous anger toward the institutions willingly corrupted by it, the forces in society and culture threatening my family with it, the people knowingly promoting it, and the Useful Idiots stupidly enabling it.

For a taste of evil, you should click on the link to Dreher's article in the OP. To find a Useful Idiot, you should look in the mirror.
You’re projecting again. You are one of the biggest haters on this board, disguised as a Christian. You just don’t know it. Your posts exude hate. Anger and fear is hate, and you hate anyone not like you.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJPSU