ADVERTISEMENT

In less than 3 minutes Millen calls OSU D AND O lines "Best in nation".

Custerdome

Aug 5, 2018
Holy smokes, I had no idea. Here I am, under the impression that Clemson has the best D line in the nation and Oklahoma the best O line in the nation. Oh well.

Reactions: RU31trap
Holy smokes, I had no idea. Here I am, under the impression that Clemson has the best D line in the nation and Oklahoma the best O line in the nation. Oh well.
Give the guy a break. Great players do not always make good analysts....or GM’s for that matter.
Watching that piece on his disease, I’m thinking it affects his eyesight/perception as well.

Reactions: step.eng69

Am watching the game right now and I think he has a valid point about the DL. OL is pretty good as well but then look at the competition.:D

Reactions: step.eng69
Am watching the game right now and I think he has a valid point about the DL. OL is pretty good as well but then look at the competition.:D

+1000 on the DL, and the OL is pretty close to being the best in the nation. We will have our hands full in a couple weeks!

+1000 on the DL, and the OL is pretty close to being the best in the nation. We will have our hands full in a couple weeks!
You are saying that Ohio State's defensive line is better than Clemson? You would be alone in that, among a poll of national analysts.

Where have you been? tOSU has been in the conversation for having the best D line in the country for the last few years and this may be their best yet. As for O lines, I haven’t heard anyone say who is the best O line in the country this year, so maybe tOSU does have a great O line...

Where have you been? tOSU has been in the conversation for having the best D line in the country for the last few years and this may be their best yet. As for O lines, I haven’t heard anyone say who is the best O line in the country this year, so maybe tOSU does have a great O line...
Didn't say they weren't in the conversation. Said that Clemson's is better. Most everyone in the nation says the same thing.

Wisconsin is the general consensus pick for best OL by the pundits

Reactions: Snow Shoe Lion
What is Millen’s fascination with guys’ lower torsos? Is he coming out with a Jimmy The Greek-like statement someday? Chemo brain?

I like Millen. He is a knowledgeable analyst and understands the gam better than his detractors here. That said, how shallow and empty must a life be for a Lion fan to watch and then comment as The bucklies demolish Rutgers. Get a life.

I like Millen. He is a knowledgeable analyst and understands the gam better than his detractors here. That said, how shallow and empty must a life be for a Lion fan to watch and then comment as The bucklies demolish Rutgers. Get a life.
Even in Matt’s state of health now, not one of these cowards would say it to his face. NOT. ONE. OF. THEM.

Reactions: Springcity

Michigan has the best DL in the country. Clemson #2, OSU #3.

You guys sound like white nationalists calling someone a “traitor to their race”.

Sounded more like a black nationalist calling someone Uncle Tom. Nice bringing race into a topic that had nothing to do with it.
No I think the white nationalist is the better simile here

Didn't say they weren't in the conversation. Said that Clemson's is better. Most everyone in the nation says the same thing.

So you can have an opinion, but Millen and everyone else can't? lol. You're a clown.

You are saying that Ohio State's defensive line is better than Clemson? You would be alone in that, among a poll of national analysts.

Some of those same "analysts" picked MSU to win the Big 10! How is that working out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT