ADVERTISEMENT

In honor of FairG, name one thing on your bucket list.

Learn to play guitar.
I am currently doing that. I got a subscription to the Fender Play website/app and found that it is really helpful.

On my list is going to see a Pearl Jam show in another city. Between their limited touring schedule, work, and kids, this is proving to be quite a challenge.

Successfully convert my old Gottlieb Surfer pinball (or maybe another old Gottlieb) to a Joe Paterno pinball w/ new artwork, plastics, knock-down targets, cabinet paint, backglass, etc.

Surfer:

IMG_20140531_162456.jpg

Having lasted since 1982 with heart issues I would like to continue to participate in my favorite hobby- breathing - as long as I can.
Wow. 35 years is a long time to deal with that, but you must be doing something right. I wish you continued success.

There are a lot of big sporting events I'd like to hit some day, but I think if I had to pick one thing right now, it would be to go skiing out west. The only real thing I think about "bucket list" wise is surviving until my children are independent adults, then I'll start thinking about my own list.

There are a lot of big sporting events I'd like to hit some day, but I think if I had to pick one thing right now, it would be to go skiing out west. The only real thing I think about "bucket list" wise is surviving until my children are independent adults, then I'll start thinking about my own list.
You're right about the kids. It was always a concern.

If I could do one of the following, i'd be happy. doesn't have to be all fo them, just one of the following:

shoot a 200 class buck
kill a grizzly bear
complete the whitetail grand slam
complete the turkey grand slam

If I could do one of the following, i'd be happy. doesn't have to be all fo them, just one of the following:

shoot a 200 class buck
kill a grizzly bear
complete the whitetail grand slam
complete the turkey grand slam

Did Denny's change their breakfast menu?

If I had to pick just one, it would be to spend some time in the Swiss Alps, especially the Interlaken Region.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT