In a very strange twist, Fauci is out there stumping for.... Trump??

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
There probably is no better way to get centrist/moderates to consider voting for Trump.

Healthcare

Fauci says he would not serve under Trump again​

by Brad Dress - 05/15/22 6:29 PM ET

White House chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci on Sunday said if former President Trump wins the presidency again in 2024, Fauci will not return to serve Trump in the White House.
Fauci, the chief medical adviser to President Biden, gave CNN’s Jim Acosta a plain “no” when asked if he would work with the 45th president again.

Full link: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3489293-fauci-says-he-would-not-serve-under-trump-again/

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I give it to Fauci that nobody knew what the hell to do early in the pandemic. But WTF was the CDC doing before COVID? Well, we know they were funding gain of strength research in the few nations where is wasn't outlawed.

Second to that, the shortages of N95 masks, the dependency on respirators, putting older people in nursing homes, helping the Chinese to cover up, and, in fact, inventing scientists to cover for the Chinese is way beyond anything acceptable. The CDC was a dumpster fire hot mess and still is. They continue to lie about masks and 3+ shots as well as wanting shots for kids.

Lastly, starting to be mounting evidence that not only are the booster shots less effective but that the body is actually compensating by not making its own defenses for viruses. Think how your body adjusts to having two cups of coffee so that you need four, then six to get the same jolt.

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
I give it to Fauci that nobody knew what the hell to do early in the pandemic. But WTF was the CDC doing before COVID? Well, we know they were funding gain of strength research in the few nations where is wasn't outlawed.

Second to that, the shortages of N95 masks, the dependency on respirators, putting older people in nursing homes, helping the Chinese to cover up, and, in fact, inventing scientists to cover for the Chinese is way beyond anything acceptable. The CDC was a dumpster fire hot mess and still is. They continue to lie about masks and 3+ shots as well as wanting shots for kids.

Lastly, starting to be mounting evidence that not only are the booster shots less effective but that the body is actually compensating by not making its own defenses for viruses. Think how your body adjusts to having two cups of coffee so that you need four, then six to get the same jolt.
Yet, the lefties follow like good sheep.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Good points obli.

I would add with a phrase that Ted Kennedy once used about Iraq. MISSION CREEP.

Mandatory vaccination was about eradicating the disease. 70% of people being vaccinated meant it would no longer spread.

That is no longer the case.

Now vaccines are about 'not dying' which is sensible for elderly and those with breathing issues.

However the idea that kids need the vaccine has no basis in the latter environment. So one really has to wonder the rationale.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Good points obli.

Mandatory vaccination was about eradicating the disease. 70% of people being vaccinated meant it would no longer spread.

Now vaccines are about 'not dying' which is sensible for elderly and those with breathing issues.

However the idea that kids need the vaccine has no basis in the latter environment. So one really has to wonder the rationale.
The rationale is usually someone is getting paid

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016

I mean, never in a million years would I consider voting for Trump for POTUS... Well, unless in one of those years Fauci would agree to not be a Covid advisor to the POTUS if the POTUS were Trump.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Good points obli.

BTW, that was never the case. They lied. In July with 70% plus vaxxed in the UK, 70% of cases were in the vaxxed.

As soon as it was proven(to the media) that you can get and spread while vaccinated every mandate should hve been ended.

FWIW in October of 2020 there was a press conference by the Trump Administration that said it would not stop the spread just prevent you from dying.

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001

mAsK uP!

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I don't think Fauxci has to worry about working for Trump. Trump will axe him on Day 1.

Maybe.

But I posted here in spring 2020 that either Fauci had to go...or Trump would be gone:

The record shows that as of November 2020, Fauci was still very much in place...and Trump was on his way out. Nice job, Donny.

Trump's record on personnel appointments does not inspire confidence.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
NFlAUM3.png

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
There probably is no better way to get centrist/moderates to consider voting for Trump.

Healthcare

White House chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci on Sunday said if former President Trump wins the presidency again in 2024, Fauci will not return to serve Trump in the White House.
Fauci, the chief medical adviser to President Biden, gave CNN’s Jim Acosta a plain “no” when asked if he would work with the 45th president again.

Full link: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3489293-fauci-says-he-would-not-serve-under-trump-again/
First the results of this administration are more of a reason to support Trump. I think a ticket of Archie Bunker / Fred Sandford would be better than Biden.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004

Healthcare

I was hoping Trump would not run again, now I have to reconsider.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I was hoping Trump would not run again, now I have to reconsider.
Many smart people are still playing the game by their rules. We want more decorum . I’ve seen enough incompetence from people that say things in a more “Presidential” manner.
I saw more positives from the ahole: