ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine Aaron Harris with no injury and a full career...

After the knee, he was never close to the same. He was really fun to watch, but not to tackle. Moves and power with good speed to boot.

Reactions: brupsu
After the knee, he was never close to the same. He was really fun to watch, but not to tackle. Moves and power with good speed to boot.
anyone see Matt Suhey is high school,my brother saw him his whole senior season said he ran so hard he would take 2,3 players a game running them over!

Reactions: brupsu
anyone see Matt Suhey is high school,my brother saw him his whole senior season said he ran so hard he would take 2,3 players a game running them over!

Matt was powerful runner with good cuts and could drag guys but Aaron Harris would shock defenders ... using his body like an battering ram.. while keeping his feet and forward momentum... dig up the Louisville game ...1996 I think and enjoy.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and brupsu
One of my favorite PSU players ever. I wonder if he has had any sons and if they are as athletic as he was? Would love to see an Aaron Harris or Courtney Brown Jr in the blue and white!

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Marsh Creek Eagle, iirc, knew his family from church and said they were salt of the earth. During AH’s final season there was a thread of what a great player and person he was, a very complimentary thread, of course. Marsh printed it and gave it to his family. I’m an old softy and thinking of this makes me happy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT