ADVERTISEMENT

I'm here to eat crow

wolve1972

Sep 3, 2018
I know I've been "woofing" all season about Jimmy and our defense but it might be time for him to move on. Totally unacceptable and embarrassing - an a$$ kicking. But I have to give OSU credit - they come to play EVERY year. Too bad our squad and coaches don't have the same fire. BYE-BYE Jimmy

I know I've been "woofing" all season about Jimmy and our defense but it might be time for him to move on. Totally unacceptable and embarrassing - an a$$ kicking. But I have to give OSU credit - they come to play EVERY year. Too bad our squad and coaches don't have the same fire. BYE-BYE Jimmy
He may be heading to La La Land.....

That shows some class.

Good man. Best of luck to you in your bowl game.

This was Harbaugh’s best team and Meyer’s worst since Harbaugh was hired. Yeah. If he couldn’t beat ‘em this year don’t know when he will.

It’s cool that you came here to give us the opportunity to say we told you so but it’s not cool that you’re running down your coach at the same time. That kind of talk belongs on your own board. Speaking for myself, I sure wouldn’t want you next to me in a foxhole.

It’s cool that you came here to give us the opportunity to say we told you so but it’s not cool that you’re running down your coach at the same time. That kind of talk belongs on your own board. Speaking for myself, I sure wouldn’t want you next to me in a foxhole.

Top 10 season and New Years Day Bowl...they want to run him out of town on a rail. People are crazy with expectations. There’s usually only one Alabama type dominant team at a time. It was Florida before them, USC before them, Miami before them, Nebraska before them... yet everyone wants to just keep firing their coach until they’re “that” team. An absurd standard.

Last edited:
Top 10 season and Nee Years Day Bowl...they want to run him out of town on a rail. People are crazy with expectations. There’s usually only one Alabama type dominant team at a time. It was Florida before them, USC before them, Miami before them, Nebraska before them... yet everyone wants to just keep firing their coach until they’re “that” team. An absurd standard.

Especially for a team that hasn’t won the conference since 2004, has never been to Indy, and has 1/2 a natty in the last like 70 years. By far the most overrated, undeservedly arrogant fanbase in sports.

It's a tough conference, across the board tougher than the SEC, most won't admit it. Got to be ready every week.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Don't hang yourself. Some decade you might win a title. See you in State College next year for some revenge of our own.

Where will he be taking the team this off-season? Tokyo? Hong Kong? I mean, that's what it's all about, right?

Reactions: wbcincy and psu2016
Honestly, that’s college football for you. The two constants are Saban and Meyer.
This was Harbaugh’s best team and Meyer’s worst since Harbaugh was hired. Yeah. If he couldn’t beat ‘em this year don’t know when he will.

This is exactly right. Embarrassing loss for Michigan.

It's a tough conference, across the board tougher than the SEC, most won't admit it. Got to be ready every week.

I watch a lot of college football. Outside of Alabama, the $EC is just okay. Georgia is pretty good but crippled by injuries on D. Saban has figured out the formula and isn’t afraid to bring in fresh coaching talent constantly. To join the elite Franklin is going to have to start being more demanding of his coaches.

Man, headline on TheWolverine.com:

Ohio State Drags Michigan in Columbus

tenor.gif

Guess revenge tour is over you can fold your t shirt and give it to your grandchildren

Spider Gaines just scored again.

Antiquated football - Harbaugh isn’t going to be any closer to winning a national championship than Bo.

So you lose a game and you're ready to run your coach out of town?? Who do you think your are?? A Penn State poster??

Props to Harbaugh on finishing higher than third place in the B1G East.

Last edited:

That was a tough loss, and I will add I enjoyed it..... Living here in A2, I get my fill of UM fans......

This year I was rooting for Urban Liar....

I do like to see teams with rent a QB’s lose, it just seems kind of unfair - Jimbo really needs develop one of his own QB’s if he knows how.

Reactions: pandaczar12
And it’s definitely time for you to move on. :rolleyes:

You are a good person for stepping up on this board. You are assured a NY6 game.

Bigger question-does Jimmy stay and does Patterson?
Betting against Harbaugh being moving on, or being asked to.

ADVERTISEMENT