ADVERTISEMENT

I'm BITTERLY Disappointed That Delany Didn't Have The Balls To Punish Harbaugh!

ILLINOISLION

May 29, 2001
$10,000.....What a disgraceful pittance!

Probably the worst (public) officiating criticism in the Big 10(14) in the last 20 years and Michigan.....NOT HARBAUGH.....is fined only a few bucks....er, dollars.

He personally should have gotten fined $10,000 for his sideline temper tantrum alone!

Last edited:
I recall years ago after one of the B1G screw jobs, Joe also went off on the officiating. I can't recall if a fine was imposed on him personally but the university "agreed" to make a contribution to a Chicago area program sponsored by the conference which helped kids improve their reading skills. The cause was great but it was the first example of the conference extorting money from PSU.

I recall years ago after one of the B1G screw jobs, Joe also went off on the officiating. I can't recall if a fine was imposed on him personally but the university "agreed" to make a contribution to a Chicago area program sponsored by the conference which helped kids improve their reading skills. The cause was great but it was the first example of the conference extorting money from PSU.

I don't believe the fine amount was ever disclosed. They announced it at the same time they announced the trial of instant replay.

Wait a minute!

If it only costs $10,000/contest to criticize and point-out overt shizzzhilian corruption, isn't that a better investment of $2,000,000 over 200 contests than telling the DOEd "thank you sirs, we'll gladly pay more for our non-transgressions"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT