ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a Phillies fan but since they stopped playing baseball two years ago

I think I'm rooting for the pirates and the blue jays in the post season. Raise it!
Before these past few seasons, the Pirates had 18 straight losing seasons. The Blue Jays haven't been in the Playoffs since 1993.
You want to root for these two teams, be my guest. But your crap about the Phillies is just that, crap.

Reactions: Lefty Hill
Before these past few seasons, the Pirates had 18 straight losing seasons. The Blue Jays haven't been in the Playoffs since 1993.
You want to root for these two teams, be my guest. But your crap about the Phillies is just that, crap.
What crap the Philles suck and I've been a fan since the early 70's who are you rooting for in in the post season? The Philles

Phillies fan here also. No offense to the Pirates but I'm pulling for the Cubbies. 100+ years without a World Series championship?? I'd love to see them get that monkey off their backs.

I'm not seeing your point either. The phils and bucs both have histories of long dry spells between winning teams. So what exactly are you trying to say?

Gotta root for the Cubbies here. My son played college ball with one of the Cubs.

I wish it were 18, but alas it was 20 consecutive losing seasons. I was living in the burgh when the bucs set the record. Myself and a few friends made a point of attending the game where they clinched the record on a cold dreary afternoon. I watched all those seasons...definitely 20.

I wish it were 18, but alas it was 20 consecutive losing seasons. I was living in the burgh when the bucs set the record. Myself and a few friends made a point of attending the game where they clinched the record on a cold dreary afternoon. I watched all those seasons...definitely 20.

Put all that stuff behind you boys. Pump it up at PNC tonight...

Was it 20? or 200? Sure felt like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT