Illegal immigrants are in demand in Texas

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
The path to citizenship is the same for all races and people. Just because you came across our border illegally or over stayed your VISA doesn't give you any right to citizenship or legal status. Period. The fact that 95% of the illegals who show up at their immigration hearing get deported is how our immigration system should work. If you want to come to our county get in line with all the other people who want to apply.

and, If you haven’t figured it out, businesses in Texas love illegal immigrants and no one in the state is going to do a god damn thing to stop them because the realize that i’s a hugely important/valuable supply of labor.

Yep that is why Texas is build their own wall to fill in the gaps Biden has left when he shut down construction and the people of the State of Texas support building the wall.

Get in line? It’s a 20 year wait. Texas’ unemployment rate is 4.7% and there are 675K folks unemployed right now and there are 107K unemployment insurance claims. In the best case, maybe 100K of these people are potentially employable. There are 1.6MM illegal immigrants in Texas and their unemployment rate is below that of the general populace. You low men on the totem pole Republicans like to talk about illegal immigration like its motherhood and apple pie, but the fundamental truth is that our immigration system has broken down thanks to politics and absurdity and we’re damn lucky that these hard working americans, most who have been in the country for >10 years, were willing to risk their necks to come to the US.

If these folks were canadians or from Norway, the little puffy white republicans would have gotten onboard with making them citizens a long time ago.

Reactions: NJPSU

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
The path to citizenship is the same for all races and people. Just because you came across our border illegally or over stayed your VISA doesn't give you any right to citizenship or legal status. Period. The fact that 95% of the illegals who show up at their immigration hearing get deported is how our immigration system should work. If you want to come to our county get in line with all the other people who want to apply.

and, If you haven’t figured it out, businesses in Texas love illegal immigrants and no one in the state is going to do a god damn thing to stop them because the realize that i’s a hugely important/valuable supply of labor.

Yep that is why Texas is build their own wall to fill in the gaps Biden has left when he shut down construction and the people of the State of Texas support building the wall.

Do you know how much of the wall has been built in Texas - ~1 mile. In another 1,000 years, they might finish it at this rate. Pure political theatre.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Get in line? It’s a 20 year wait. Texas’ unemployment rate is 4.7% and there are 675K folks unemployed right now and there are 107K unemployment insurance claims. In the best case, maybe 100K of these people are potentially employable. There are 1.6MM illegal immigrants in Texas and their unemployment rate is below that of the general populace. You low men on the totem pole Republicans like to talk about illegal immigration like its motherhood and apple pie, but the fundamental truth is that our immigration system has broken down thanks to politics and absurdity and we’re damn lucky that these hard working americans, most who have been in the country for >10 years, were willing to risk their necks to come to the US.

If these folks were canadians or from Norway, the little puffy white republicans would have gotten onboard with making them citizens a long time ago.
Then go through the process to change the law. What part of illegal do you not understand? You can disagree with the law but you must comply until the law is changed.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Do you know how much of the wall has been built in Texas - ~1 mile. In another 1,000 years, they might finish it at this rate. Pure political theatre.
That makes breaking the law ok how exactly? Do you understand what a law is?

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
That makes breaking the law ok how exactly? Do you understand what a law is?

Our law is pretty straight-forward - we’re not letting people in and you’re not allowed to hire them, but EVERYONE is ignoring those two laws because of how broken it is. Given the situation, I choose the lesser of the two evils, which is to endorse everyone breaking the law. However, I don’t approve of indentured servitude, so I’m strongly in favor of a reasonable path to citzenship and a much more aggressive policy to increase immigrants of all shapes and sizes to keep our economy growing and to counter the declining boomer generation

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Then go through the process to change the law. What part of illegal do you not understand? You can disagree with the law but you must comply until the law is changed.

LOL, Republicans will never agree to changing the immigration laws. It would instantly turn Texas blue and they like the indentured servitude model. Let me give you a few options and see which one you like best
  • Labor needs and the needs of hispanics be damned - kick all 10MM illegal immigrants out of the country.
  • Let’s make sure the illegal immigrants stay indentured servants and aren’t allowed to vote, but keep the illegal immigrants flowing!
  • Let’s open the borders and give illegal immigrants a path to citizenship, fvck the Republican Party, who would instantly lose Texas and Florida.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
LOL, Republicans will never agree to changing the immigration laws. It would instantly turn Texas blue and they like the indentured servitude model. Let me give you a few options and see which one you like best
  • Labor needs and the needs of hispanics be damned - kick all 10MM illegal immigrants out of the country.
  • Let’s make sure the illegal immigrants stay indentured servants and aren’t allowed to vote, but keep the illegal immigrants flowing!
  • Let’s open the borders and give illegal immigrants a path to citizenship, fvck the Republican Party, who would instantly lose Texas and Florida.

You never answered.

When do we get to come and take your stuff?

We could use it more than you could, so I don't think the common good is being served very well by making it illegal for us to take your stuff. Some of us are in fact struggling. How about we make those laws optional?

And I've had 4 vacs shots, so you would be safe while I peruse your home. Or would you be? Ah shucks, maybe I'll have to wear a mask like all the others taking stuff.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Our law is pretty straight-forward - we’re not letting people in and you’re not allowed to hire them, but EVERYONE is ignoring those two laws because of how broken it is. Given the situation, I choose the lesser of the two evils, which is to endorse everyone breaking the law. However, I don’t approve of indentured servitude, so I’m strongly in favor of a reasonable path to citzenship and a much more aggressive policy to increase immigrants of all shapes and sizes to keep our economy growing and to counter the declining boomer generation
Which mean s they all should be prosecuted for hiring illegals. What part of you cant ignore the law cant you grasp...not having consensus to change the law doesn't mean you can do what ever the **** you want. There is a legal path...follow it or GTFO

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Ok the that means you don't have the consensus required to change the law....tough shit. We have a process for creating and changing laws. Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean that process can be ignored maybe its time for you to learn that. Like i said follow the legal path or get to steppin.....US citizenship is not a right for people taht are not natural born citizens. Laws are not suggestions they are laws.