I'll take 'What is a respectable amount of C4 for $1,000, Alex'. (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Hell, we used to have "junk shots" all the time because Command didn't want us turning the stuff back in! I could tell you some wild stories to include pyrotechnics (my favorite was the White Star Parachute) and grenades but this is ridiculous! The crazy thing is I can pretty much guarantee it still happens. It's not like checking out a weapon from the armory.

During the summer of 2016, Glosser feared Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump in the presidential election, and society might disintegrate. So he began accumulating leftovers until he had what he described as “a respectable amount” of C4 — 10 blocks, weighing nearly 13 pounds (6 kilograms).

“I mean, you know how crazy the world is nowadays,” Glosser told an NCIS agent in June 2018, when he surrendered. “So it’s like well, you know, I’ve also got that just in case if the world does start coming to an end or anything crazy like that, I could protect me and my family.”

After Trump won, he carefully buried the explosives just beyond the tree line in the backyard of his home off Camp Lejeune. They remained there until, more than a year later, word began circulating that Krasovec was in trouble and there would be an inventory review.