ADVERTISEMENT

Ikon FC 3, Bo's fight card

Verolion

Mar 19, 2021
iKON FC 3 Wiki
  • Peter Petties vs. Ivey Nixon 165 lbs.
  • Kyle Wright vs. Karl Williams 205 lbs.
  • Sydney Smith vs. Lydia Warren 115 lbs.
  • Bo Nickal vs. John Noland 185 lbs.
  • James Neville vs. Darryll Tate 195 lbs.
  • Jake Lemacks vs. Kyle Lindner 125 lbs.
  • Dallas Manspile vs. Brandon Doyle 150 lbs.
  • Hamdy Abdelwahab vs. M. Strickland

Reactions: Creek Side
iKON FC 3 Wiki
  • Peter Petties vs. Ivey Nixon 165 lbs.
  • Kyle Wright vs. Karl Williams 205 lbs.
  • Sydney Smith vs. Lydia Warren 115 lbs.
  • Bo Nickal vs. John Noland 185 lbs.
  • James Neville vs. Darryll Tate 195 lbs.
  • Jake Lemacks vs. Kyle Lindner 125 lbs.
  • Hamdy Abdelwahab vs. M. Strickland
Starts at 9pm on UFC fightpass. $10 a month

Reactions: hlstone
What's the weigh in deal for this stuff??
Day of? Day before??

What's the weigh in deal for this stuff??
Day of? Day before??
Day before. Usually try to make a spectacle out of it. Guys weigh in and then face off with each other. I fought overseas in Amman, Jordan and we weighed in day before and then we did a fake public weigh-in a couple hours later. We did that at a Virgin Mega Store in this massive mall and there was probably a thousand people there. Pretty crazy and they wanted us to kind of put on a show when we faced off across from each other. Fun time for sure

iKON FC 3 Wiki
That cannot possibly his real name.

dalpi.0.0.gif

Not seeing any empty seats in Richmond. Video stream is good quality. Should be a great night of MMA. Good luck Bo
First fight......Manspile loses. They didn't announce the scores but it was probably 3 rounds to zero. Skill level was typical debut bout. I hope Bo shows better boxing skills than these two.
Second fight. Hometown boy gets taken down in the first 10 sec. of the first 2 rounds. 9+ minutes on his back. Same to start 3rd...then slips behind and gets a rear naked choke....wow. Third fight just started....two ladies
Third fight. Lydia Warren showed that she easily has the best skills of anyone yet to fight. That said...she missed weight by 5 lbs.....really bad look. Also dropped 8 F-Bombs in the interview. She does have personality though
Fourth Fight: Bo does Bo stuff :)
Fifth fight: Karl Williams missed weight by 3 lbs. His opponent had no clue how to break a body lock.....got thrown around for 15 min. Basically...no punches or kicks. The announcers used the word Ragdoll :). Opponent complained to judge to "Make him fight" Snooze-fest

BO IS NEXT
Anthony Cassar sighting :)

Last edited:
Fight we just watched was pro debut of two women… one missed weight by 5 lbs!!!! In her pro debut!

She won, which seems totally unfair. Change weight classes if you miss weight by 5 lbs.

Bo’s opponent in pre fight interview says “I know he was a 3 time all-American.”

three time champ dude. Champ.

• Haha
Reactions: PASLP2
Noland looked like a bum. I wouldn't want to get in there with him either.

There was a kick thrown by Bo that missed over his head. If you’re gonna miss a kick… missing over the head of a guy that is 5’11 is an impressive miss.

That dude that Bo knocked out really did look like Joe Anybody from off the street. I realize that few want to fight Bo Nickal in his pro debut or in any of his early fights, but geez, consider the benefit if you somehow beat him (I realize it's not going to happen, but there are plenty of cocky fighters that THINK they might).

Reactions: Verolion
Does Bo take 3-4 more fights over the next 18-24 months and if he does well, looks to go Bellator or UFC? I ask because I don't fully understand the progression it typically takes someone?

Does Bo take 3-4 more fights over the next 18-24 months and if he does well, looks to go Bellator or UFC? I ask because I don't fully understand the progression it typically takes someone?
He has to find guys willing to fight him. That’s his issue as a newbie pro with his wrestling accolades.

UFC probably needs to see more before they’d sign him.

Judging by his interviews, I’m not sure he wants to sign with Bellator. He keeps saying he wants to be UFC Champ.

Bellator is known to sign wrestlers before they’ve proven themselves in MMA so I might think Bo has already said no.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
He mentioned in an interview the other day that he'd like 3 fights this year and with this being the first he had hoped it could've been scheduled a little earlier in the year but it just didn't work out. I'd assume he's still going to try and get two more this year as it appears his plan is full steam ahead at this point. His recovery from this fight would probably consist of a quick shower and a fruit smoothie🙂.

Last edited:
Different sport but I remember Mike Tyson fighting 3X a week in his first years. Cus D'Amato had to let him burn out some of that fire in the ring.
Tyson had 28 fights and won a belt in his 1st 18months. But never fought 3x in one week.

True, but he might as well have, most of his early fights were over in under a minute.

Anyone here ever make a Tyson event?
Not in person, but I was in Knoxville and saw him knock out Spinks in a minute and change on PPV at a UT arena. It was the unification bout where both were considered world champs and neither would come out first. While we waited for them to come out (over an hour) the place ran out of beer, food, basically everything except water and then the bout was over in a blink of the eye.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT