If you voted for Biden...

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
...you are an idiot.

By the time you read this regular gas will be $5/gallon, multiple people will be shot in major cities where guns are already illegal, and now there's a plane flying from Australia with baby formula because there's a shortage in the United States. Of baby formula.

With that said I just wanted to remind you. If you voted for Biden, you are an idiot.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
...you are an idiot.

By the time you read this regular gas will be $5/gallon, multiple people will be shot in major cities where guns are already illegal, and now there's a plane flying from Australia with baby formula because there's a shortage in the United States. Of baby formula.

With that said I just wanted to remind you. If you voted for Biden, you are an idiot.
I know you are, but what am I?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
...you are an idiot.

You’re being a real “Debbie Downer” always looking at the negatives.

This is all transitory and will only last another 2 years until November 2024.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
You’re being a real “Debbie Downer” always looking at the negatives.

This is all transitory and will only last another 2 years until November 2024.

This is part of the Dem plan.
Destroy the economy.
Get a license to spend more money.
Get rich.

This is going to be the third act.

LdN

Reactions: bourbon n blues

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
..you thank god everyday that Trump is no longer President.

Latest posts