ADVERTISEMENT

If you don't want Dambly to be the next PSU BOT Chairman......

bjf1991

Oct 4, 2016
I know most folks don't care.....and that's OK.

But if YOU DO CARE, and are willing to do something about it ....send me an e-mail (bfenchak@comcast.net) or text (814-470-0524) before it is too late.

Reactions: capkrokus
Why do you think there is about to be a change?
Dambly has been Lubert's "Mini-Me" all along (you may remember someone :) discussing that years ago).

Lubert took over the Chair seat so that he could then determine the pathway for his successor.

Dambly likely takes over next month - - - - unless some of our proxies finally grow some balls and speak up.

And if they don't - - - then It is up to us "peons" to take the bull by the horns.

I expect to do everything I can in that regard.......
Hopefully I won't be alone. Again.

Dambly has been Lubert's "Mini-Me" all along (you may remember someone :) discussing that years ago).

Lubert took over the Chair seat so that he could then determine the pathway for his successor.

Dambly likely takes over next month - - - - unless some of our proxies finally grow some balls and speak up.

And if they don't - - - the. It is up to us "peons" to take the bull by the horns.

Go after his criminal background and his lying on TV. I have it on good authority that those issues hurt his feelings. Boo hoo hoo!

Reactions: Sharkies

And if they don't - - - then It is up to us "peons" to take the bull by the horns.

Didn't this Douche bag lose the "election" he was running in a few years ago and was put on the board by an
"end around"?
It will be interesting to see what happens because then next go round I will vote against all the incumbents.
Not that it will do any good but at least I'll be able to sleep at night and have absolutely no guilt about
hanging up on the supplicants when they call begging for money.

Didn't this Douche bag lose the "election" he was running in a few years ago and was put on the board by an
"end around"?
It will be interesting to see what happens because then next go round I will vote against all the incumbents.
Not that it will do any good but at least I'll be able to sleep at night and have absolutely no guilt about
hanging up on the supplicants when they call begging for money.
I think you are thinking of "UpYoursState" candidate Schuyler - - - - who was placed on the board (unelected) by the Scoundrels after being defeated in his attempt to win an elected seat.

Dambly' situation is similar.......... but he never ran for election
He was a "Governor Appointee", who should have been "resigned" by Wolf - - but that turncoat pussy lied - - and now is going to be given a "Business and Industry" seat by his friends on the Board (since his "governor appointee" term has run out)

And - of course - just for grins, Mini-Me is gonna' be "elected" to the Chairman position to succeed Dr Evil (Lubert)

Reactions: BBrown
I think you are thinking of "UpYoursState" candidate Schuyler - - - - who was placed on the board (unelected) by the Scoundrels after being defeated in his attempt to win an elected seat.

Dambly' situation is similar.......... but he never ran for election
He was a "Governor Appointee", who should have been "resigned" by Wolf - - but that turncoat pussy lied - - and now is going to be given a "Business and Industry" seat by his friends on the Board (since his "governor appointee" term has run out)

And - of course - just for grins, Mini-Me is gonna' be "elected" to the Chairman position to succeed Dr Evil (Lubert)

Thanks. Wasn't sure how Dambly got on the board but I knew it wasn't on the up and up.

Reactions: moojie01
Thanks. Wasn't sure how Dambly got on the board but I knew it wasn't on the up and up.
He was originally placed on the Board by his Co-Conspirator, former State Senator Dominic Pileggi (that's how these "Governor Appointees" typically "work", they are doled out as political favors) .....his partner in crime down in Delaware County, you couldn't make this shit up if you tried (find out more here: )

He was originally placed on the Board by his Co-Conspirator, former State Senator Dominic Pileggi (that's how these "Governor Appointees" typically "work", they are doled out as political favors) .....his partner in crime down in Delaware County, you couldn't make this shit up if you tried (find out more here: )
l.jpg

Reactions: bjf1991
ADVERTISEMENT