ADVERTISEMENT

If Seldon commits to PSU ? Where does he play?

At 6 1 and 210 a lot depends on his body development. At that size, he's probably a S but could be CB if his speed and acceleration are CB ready.

My guess is that he'll add 20 lbs and become an OLB or "hero".

Is it Safety, CB, LB or Hero ????

247 has him as a WR who could play defense.

On3 lists him as an athlete. No general write up. Or I didn't find it.

This site has him rated the lowest. No write up here either.

Track guy. 10.7 100 meters. Sounds like WR but I can see him being projected like former Clemson LB Isaiah Simmons, who was nearly the perfect hybrid player.

Small school kid, smallest classification in Virginia. Unless they schedule up, he's not seeing any D1 kids outside of state semis, even if then. Still, his highlights show dominance and will-killing speed (you can see kids quit running 30 yards from the end zone after having an angle on him and he still blows by).

Probably plays any position he wants.

Could be a all B10 Safety or LB. But he has the look of a Godwin type WR that can out physical DB's and make plays down the field, something PSU's offense has missed the last few seasons.

247 has him as a WR who could play defense.

On3 lists him as an athlete. No general write up. Or I didn't find it.

This site has him rated the lowest. No write up here either.

Track guy. 10.7 100 meters. Sounds like WR but I can see him being projected like former Clemson LB Isaiah Simmons, who was nearly the perfect hybrid player.

Small school kid, smallest classification in Virginia. Unless they schedule up, he's not seeing any D1 kids outside of state semis, even if then. Still, his highlights show dominance and will-killing speed (you can see kids quit running 30 yards from the end zone after having an angle on him and he still blows by).
a good point. So much depends on his development as he begins to play with and against kids that are athletically gifted as him. He is probably a bit of a project. It is tough enough to go from one of the football factory academies let alone a small school to PSU.

Probably plays any position he wants.

Could be a all B10 Safety or LB. But he has the look of a Godwin type WR that can out physical DB's and make plays down the field, something PSU's offense has missed the last few seasons.
UT boards I checked for info seem to list him as a WR on their front, possibly as a RB. Lot of Deebo Samuel comps. Somebody posting there saying they will be part of the announcement if I read correctly but it's 35 pages long and I skipped the middle.

Same person said we are recruiting him as WR/RB also.

@Richard Schnyderite thoughts or info?

Reactions: eidolon21
UT boards I checked for info seem to list him as a WR on their front, possibly as a RB. Lot of Deebo Samuel comps. Somebody posting there saying they will be part of the announcement if I read correctly but it's 35 pages long and I skipped the middle.

Same person said we are recruiting him as WR/RB also.

@Richard Schnyderite thoughts or info?
He likely starts out in a role very similar Deebo but his potential on defense is other worldly. He’d be crazy not to play defense.

ADVERTISEMENT