If he is innocent and this was an abuse of power..

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Why doesn’t Trump share the search warrant that outlines specifically what they were looking for and what statutes they believe have been violated? Why doesn’t he share the inventory of what was taken into possession? He is possession of both of these items. Surely these would show he is innocent and this was a witch hunt wouldn’t they?

Please explain to us and justify Hillary's behavior when confronted with a very similar sort of circumstance. Ditto for the DOJ and FBI. How is this different? And why has the FBI done nothing with the Hunter Biden PC?

This only makes sense when you begin to realize that our government has crossed a line. That line has historically led to the rise of political parties like the Bolsheviks. I'd say we are well on our way.

If the Democrats find a way to cheat and maintain power through the next two election cycles, then consider the USA done. The Constitution will be relegated to the trash heap. The Left will consider it out of date. Conservatives will be harassed into submission, or worse, sent to prison.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Cowardly answer. As I have explained several times already there is no intelligent argument to be made that these incidents are close to equal. I know you need to believe that for your own sanity but it makes no sense. Trump will burn for this crime and many others and you need to look at yourself in the mirror while continuing to defend the indefensible. Have great night finding things that will all you sleep tonight while your God is shitting his pants.

You are right. They are not the same. Hillary destroyed the evidence. I heard today that she not only erased files, but physically destroyed potentially incriminating files and documents. (If they were not incriminating, there would have been no need for the destruction.)

I will ask again. Why did Trump get a law enforcement raid while Hillary was treated like a queen?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Please explain to us and justify Hillary's behavior when confronted with a very similar sort of circumstance. Ditto for the DOJ and FBI. How is this different? And why has the FBI done nothing with the Hunter Biden PC?

This only makes sense when you begin to realize that our government has crossed a line. That line has historically led to the rise of political parties like the Bolsheviks. I'd say we are well on our way.

If the Democrats find a way to cheat and maintain power through the next two election cycles, then consider the USA done. The Constitution will be relegated to the trash heap. The Left will consider it out of date. Conservatives will be harassed into submission, or worse, sent to prison.
We know that Hillary kept classified info at her home. We know that documents were subpoenaed and she provided some but destroyed others. We know that she bleached her server and destroyed her phones. We also know she lied to the FBI.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Why doesn’t Trump share the search warrant that outlines specifically what they were looking for and what statutes they believe have been violated? Why doesn’t he share the inventory of what was taken into possession? He is possession of both of these items. Surely these would show he is innocent and this was a witch hunt wouldn’t they?
The lemmings are out in force with their marching orders.

#ReleaseTheWarrant

LOL!!!

Wonder who started that (dis)ingenious phrase.

Royal all too happy to parrot.

Reactions: bdgan

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Are purposely mishandling classifed documents and lying to the FBI crimes? Yes or No?

Don't try to weasel out AGAIN, RoyalT.

Still waiting @RoyalT12. Would think that a former law enforcement officer should be able to answer this easily.

Last edited:

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
One thing is certain, if releasing the warrant would make Trump look better or innocent he would release it. He has not.

Trump wasn’t given a copy of the warrant — he was in NJ.

The secret service wasn’t given a copy of it either.

Why hasn’t the FBI released it?