If he is innocent and this was an abuse of power..

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Why doesn’t Trump share the search warrant that outlines specifically what they were looking for and what statutes they believe have been violated? Why doesn’t he share the inventory of what was taken into possession? He is possession of both of these items. Surely these would show he is innocent and this was a witch hunt wouldn’t they?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Why doesn’t Trump share the search warrant that outlines specifically what they were looking for and what statutes they believe have been violated? Why doesn’t he share the inventory of what was taken into possession? He is possession of both of these items. Surely these would show he is innocent and this was a witch hunt wouldn’t they?
Why didn't Hillary? Why doesn't Hunter? You act like he wouldn't mind having his residence raided if he was innocent. MSNBC is in your head.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Why didn't Hillary? Why doesn't Hunter? You act like he wouldn't mind having his residence raided if he was innocent. MSNBC is in your head.
You people are pathetic- Trump stole classified documents from the White House , was given an opportunity to return them. Stop with these infantile false equivalence arguments about Hunter and Hillary. If you can’t see the difference you are too ignorant to be allowed to vote. And you of course side stepped the question/ if he had nothing to hide why not show what they took and what crime they believe took place. You can’t/ stop embarrassing yourself defending the indefensible.

Reactions: tgar and NJPSU

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Are you ten? Can you stay on topic and stop with the childish “I know you are but what am I?” Crap.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

TRUMP!!!!

#MUSTGETTRUMP!!!!

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
Somebody on the internet said he cannot release it because it is being audited.

LULZ

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yes, crooks and traitors need to be locked up / glad we agree.

You and your nazi cult... lol.... #MUSTGETTRUMP....

The only traitor is you. The one who doesn't accept democracy. The ones who tried to overturn the 2016 election.

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
Well the FBI could share the search warrant, too
They are not going to do that during an investigation, chum.

Stick to the point. Trump could......unless of course he was warned that releasing it, or some of it, would in and of itself be a crime. IDK if that is a warning that he received, tho.

Reactions: RoyalT12

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yes and Trump and supporters will / actually it was Trump who said it , I was just supporting his belief.

Oh no, you traitors are the ones.... Pure evil. White Hollywood liberals on TV begging electors to be faithless..... That's traitorous for sure. Then making up fictitious stories to undermine a president.

You really need to be ashamed of yourself.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
You people are pathetic- Trump stole classified documents from the White House , was given an opportunity to return them.
I listened to a local radio guy who I think is independent. He said that he voted for Trump in 2016 and Biden in 2020. He cited the section of the law that requires certain documents to be held in the National Archives. He went on to say that it's not always clear what documents. Former presidents like to put things in their libraries and it's customary for this to be worked out over several years. He says that was the case with Obama.

I don't know the details any more than you do. I posted last night that we'll have to see how this plays out. But you're a lemming who claims Trump is guilty of hundreds of things without needing to see the details.

You're a pitiful lemming Royal.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
I listened to a local radio guy who I think is independent. He said that he voted for Trump in 2016 and Biden in 2020. He cited the section of the law that requires certain documents to be held in the National Archives. He went on to say that it's not always clear what documents. Former presidents like to put things in their libraries and it's customary for this to be worked out over several years. He says that was the case with Obama.

I don't know the details any more than you do. I posted last night that we'll have to see how this plays out. But you're a lemming who claims Trump is guilty of hundreds of things without needing to see the details.

You're a pitiful lemming Royal.
Sure if that soothes your damaged ego for supporting a traitorous POS. What is telling now is the AG in charge of National Security had been brought in.Looks like maybe he did more than just possess classified documents. Interesting development would you say?

Reactions: NJPSU

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Sure if that soothes your damaged ego for supporting a traitorous POS. What is telling now is the AG in charge of National Security had been brought in.Looks like maybe he did more than just possess classified documents. Interesting development would you say?
You're a sad little person.

Reactions: Lion8286

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
You're a sad little person.
Actually I’m happy as hell (and I would say average sized but put together nicely) to finally see some follow through on your Gods crimes. It’s you who now look even more foolish everyday you support such trash- feel free to sell your integrity to the devil- it’s a free country!

Last edited:

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Well, were you @RoyalT12?
Of course not- she never stole them from the White House, was give an opportunity to return them and then continue to hide them in a safe, oh and I’m pretty sure she wasn’t the President and if are seriously comparing his crimes to her emailing from her home computer you need to see a doctor. And now it is looking like he had some plans for the classified documents- it’s getting very interesting now. So I’m sure you are as upset with him as were with her dnd want him locked up to right?

Reactions: NJPSU

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Of course not- she never stole them from the White House, was give an opportunity to return them and then continue to hide them in a safe, oh and I’m pretty sure she wasn’t the President and if are seriously comparing his crimes to her emailing from her home computer you need to see a doctor. And now it is looking like he had some plans for the classified documents- it’s getting very interesting now. So I’m sure you are as upset with him as were with her dnd want him locked up to right?

Oh yeah, she was ONLY Secretary of State when she purposely mishandled classified information. So, no biggie. Right, RoyalT??

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
The FBI solidified Donald Trump as the 2024 Republican presidential nominee and 47th POTUS. Thank you to the Department of FIB and all of its supporters. I love ❤️ it when a plan comes together.
images

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Did she steal it? Did she refuse to return it? Childish comparison.

Yeah, she just lied to the FBI. Then she got caught in those lies. No biggie. Right, RoyalT?

Clinton repeatedly claimed that she did not send or receive any information that was marked classified in her personal emails. That’s false. FBI Director James Comey said more than 2,000 emails contained classified information and some of them “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.”

Clinton said her lawyers “went through every single email” to determine which ones were personal and which were work-related, and that they were “overly inclusive” in which ones were provided to the State Department. Comey said the lawyers did not go through every email. Rather, they used header information and search terms to identify work-related emails, and, he said, it is “highly likely” they missed some.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Yeah, she just lied to the FBI. Then she got caught in those lies. No biggie. Right, RoyalT?

Clinton repeatedly claimed that she did not send or receive any information that was marked classified in her personal emails. That’s false. FBI Director James Comey said more than 2,000 emails contained classified information and some of them “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.”

Clinton said her lawyers “went through every single email” to determine which ones were personal and which were work-related, and that they were “overly inclusive” in which ones were provided to the State Department. Comey said the lawyers did not go through every email. Rather, they used header information and search terms to identify work-related emails, and, he said, it is “highly likely” they missed some.
Should they have locked her up?

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Jebuz crist, it's only been 24 hrs.

Reactions: MaconNitt

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
You think Trump should be locked up for mishandling classified information and lying about it, right??

So if he should, then so should she.
Cowardly answer. As I have explained several times already there is no intelligent argument to be made that these incidents are close to equal. I know you need to believe that for your own sanity but it makes no sense. Trump will burn for this crime and many others and you need to look at yourself in the mirror while continuing to defend the indefensible. Have great night finding things that will all you sleep tonight while your God is shitting his pants.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Cowardly answer. As I have explained several times already there is no intelligent argument to be made that these incidents are close to equal. I know you need to believe that for your own sanity but it makes no sense. Trump will burn for this crime and many others and you need to look at yourself in the mirror while continuing to defend the indefensible. Have great night finding things that will all you sleep tonight while your God is shitting his pants.

Are purposely mishandling of classifed documents and lying to the FBI crimes? Yes or No?

Don't try to weasel out AGAIN, RoyalT.

Last edited: