ADVERTISEMENT

If Cincy pastes UM tonight (14-3 lead in 1st quarter) Golden may as well

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
stay up north..... rather than go back south and face the UM alums...

Just kidding, but the plane banners will fill the sky at their next home game...... They'll need an air traffic controller to keep the sky's safe over the stadium. There is a plane at the Cincy game with the sign:

"I flew 1124 miles to say FIRE AL GOLDEN"

Last edited:
Average coach with great talent getting whooped by a team Temple beat on the road. Glad he's not State's HC.
His record speaks volumes! So will Franklin's.....

Just kidding, but the plane banners will fill the sky at their next home game...... They'll need an air traffic controller to keep the sky's safe over the stadium. There is a plane at the Cincy game with the sign:

They have to win!!! Going to the Miami- Florida State game next week and need them to both be undefeated. ;)

Miami is undefeated regardless. College fans love to ignore that these underclassman are just kids. The inconsistency is part of what makes college football fun. Even those coaches with a huge recruiting advantage can lose a game on any given week, including Ohio State, if the corrupt conference officials don't help out.

Sometimes the "talent" is over rated especially if you are "trying" to do the right thing. Sort of like Texas. Plus, so many teams that "might" appear to be pushovers are not. The overall talent in the game has been spread out because of the limit on ships.
I think Golden is a good coach, not great, but there are only a hand full of those.
Yes, he could be fired, that is part of the game as well. Maybe he might show up at Rutgers or Maryland?

We dodged a real bullet with Golden. He is horrible

Golden or no, the Temple win over Cincy looks better tonight.

I will say it again... Temple will be undefeated heading into the Notre Dame game and I bet they beat the Irish.

The Owls are a good football team...
Temple was very lucky to beat UMass. Notre Dame will handle them easily.

Reactions: nits74
And, ND was lucky to beat a crappy UVA team so what is your point?
Already made my point. Come October 31 everyone will know whether or not it was correct. Not a big deal just an opinion on a football game. Certainly there are others with different views.

ADVERTISEMENT