ADVERTISEMENT

I would pick Trace over either of these QBs

I like Northwestern--I think Northwestern is a huge win but they were ranked lower than LSU/Miss State. Dealing with facts. Michigan didn't beat a team all year with a winning record. Did you miss South Carolina beating them? You know--an SEC team?
Iowa only would have a chance at home. Iowa has zero respect on a national level. Auburn is not awful. LSU isn't awful either. Troy is better than you're giving them credit for being. They're a team that could beat some very good teams.
Instead of using your biases I'm using real numbers

Are you sure your not MK? You literally hijack every thread and babble on and on like a broken record.

Reactions: olelion
I didn't make this about Penn State. I just asked what Bama's signature win was. The correct answer is they don't have one. Northwestern was a better win than either but I wouldn't call it signature.

Better win based on what? Opinion. I agree that Northwestern, with Thorson, is better but those are two quality wins and teams are ranked higher than Northwestern.

This thread was started to try to bash two young QBs playing for a title...it's pathetic.

Better win based on what? Opinion. I agree that Northwestern, with Thorson, is better but those are two quality wins and teams are ranked higher than Northwestern.

This thread was started to try to bash two young QBs playing for a title...it's pathetic.

Psh they aren't "quality" resume making wins, neither was Northwestern. They are nice wins. Someone on a Penn State board tried to talk up McSorley, big whoop. Great pass from Fromm there.

Psh they aren't "quality" resume making wins, neither was Northwestern. They are nice wins. Someone on a Penn State board tried to talk up McSorley, big whoop. Great pass from Fromm there.

There's a difference between talking up your guy and starting a thread to bash Fromm and Hurts. The reality is these two guys got their teams to this game. It's not the time to start a thread saying you'd rather have Trace than the two guys currently playing. Personally, I'm taking Fromm for 2 more years than Trace for one.

There's a difference between talking up your guy and starting a thread to bash Fromm and Hurts. The reality is these two guys got their teams to this game. It's not the time to start a thread saying you'd rather have Trace than the two guys currently playing. Personally, I'm taking Fromm for 2 more years than Trace for one.

knock yourself out. https://uga.rivals.com/

and who the hell are you to say when it's the time to start a thread? Do people need to run new thread ideas by you?

Actually jackass this thread was started to talk about the fact that I would take our QB over these two guys.

If I said Saquon would be the best player on this field would that upset you?

If you started a thread saying "I would pick Saquon over any of these rbs" I would still say it was unnecessary. I'm not upset. I'm just tired of the agenda so many people here have. Let's constantly bash the SEC and everyone on these teams because we're envious of their success.

Difference between PSU and these teams is not the "skill" players. It is the OLs and DLs. 'Bama and UGA are both better than PSU along the LOS. And that's where games are won.
Hopefully, PSU continues to close that gap.

Reactions: m48tank
Actually jackass this thread was started to talk about the fact that I would take our QB over these two guys.

Right--you went out of your way to praise a guy that has spent 4 years in college over a true freshman and a true soph that have accomplished more than Trace did at the same point of his career. Makes perfect sense.

If you started a thread saying "I would pick Saquon over any of these rbs" I would still say it was unnecessary. I'm not upset. I'm just tired of the agenda so many people here have. Let's constantly bash the SEC and everyone on these teams because we're envious of their success.

Its a f*ing Penn State message board, what agenda do you expect people to have? It's the national championship game and we aren't in it, of course people are going to make comparisons with our team considering it is pretty good. Stop being obtuse. You want a variety of viewpoints there is a national board that you might enjoy better.

And I'd rather have another year of Trace and a year of Stevens than 2 years of Fromm but that's me.

Its a f*ing Penn State message board, what agenda do you expect people to have? It's the national championship game and we aren't in it, of course people are going to make comparisons with our team considering it is pretty good. Stop being obtuse. You want a variety of viewpoints there is a national board that you might enjoy better.

And I'd rather have another year of Trace and a year of Stevens than 2 years of Fromm but that's me.

Bias but cool

Fromm wouldn't be the first QB to have a great freshman season and then peter off.

You're saying that "as of right now" you'd take Trace/Stevens for the next two year over Fromm. I'm saying that's biased and that no one outside our fan base would even consider that as debatable. Trace actually threw more picks as a RS Junior than Fromm has as a true freshman. Both have elite backs so that's not an issue.

I'm going to root for McSorley/Stevens over Fromm but I'm not naïve enough to believe that having Fromm for 2-3 more years wouldn't be better on paper right now

That’s pretty obvious he is going to be top 3 pick in the draft , maybe No. 1 if Cleveland is smart .

I'm a huge Barkley fan. And if I'm the Browns owner and my GM takes Barkley at No.1, I'm firing his a$$ before the No.2 pick is announced.
Browns will take a QB or trade the pick to someone who wants a QB. I'll be surprised if the top three picks aren't QBs. Many teams are desperate. Several very good RBs will be available later in the draft.

You're saying that "as of right now" you'd take Trace/Stevens for the next two year over Fromm. I'm saying that's biased and that no one outside our fan base would even consider that as debatable. Trace actually threw more picks as a RS Junior than Fromm has as a true freshman. Both have elite backs so that's not an issue.

I'm going to root for McSorley/Stevens over Fromm but I'm not naïve enough to believe that having Fromm for 2-3 more years wouldn't be better on paper right now

Trace had almost 200 more pass attempts than Fromm did. Glad you can predict the future though. Christ I get shit for being pessimistic on this board but you seriously define turd in the punch bowl.

Can we say we'd take Trace over Hurts considering he's been benched? Or are you still positive no one would take Trace over Hurts either?

Reactions: BBrown
I'm a huge Barkley fan. And if I'm the Browns owner and my GM takes Barkley at No.1, I'm firing his a$$ before the No.2 pick is announced.
Browns will take a QB or trade the pick to someone who wants a QB. I'll be surprised if the top three picks aren't QBs. Many teams are desperate. Several very good RBs will be available later in the draft.

If Indy stays at #3 I'm very certain the top 3 picks will not all be qbs.

Trace had almost 200 more pass attempts than Fromm did. Glad you can predict the future though. Christ I get shit for being pessimistic on this board but you seriously define turd in the punch bowl.

Can we say we'd take Trace over Hurts considering he's been benched? Or are you still positive no one would take Trace over Hurts either?

I don't know why you even want to discuss Trace right now instead of the game but say whatever you want.

Seems to me that Cleveland could do some trading and stockpile a bunch of picks.

Nobody trades away assets to move up for a RB.

They don't but Baltimore's offense is so starved for a difference maker and the next WR ozzie drafts that turns into a difference maker will be his first. Let me dream.

I like Northwestern--I think Northwestern is a huge win but they were ranked lower than LSU/Miss State. Dealing with facts. Michigan didn't beat a team all year with a winning record. Did you miss South Carolina beating them? You know--an SEC team?
Iowa only would have a chance at home. Iowa has zero respect on a national level. Auburn is not awful. LSU isn't awful either. Troy is better than you're giving them credit for being. They're a team that could beat some very good teams.
Instead of using your biases I'm using real numbers
No, Buckie, you are just using a different set of biases and that is it! You probably drool (and much more) listening to Finebaum extoll the superiority of the SEC!
Bet you rubbed it raw last night listening to the 'SEC exhibition' that was going on ------ how did you ever handle the game going to OT?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT