ADVERTISEMENT

I wish

Cowbell Man

Feb 2, 2002
We would either never play Rutgers, or maybe during the OOC stretch.

I have season tickets and no one ever wants to go to this game. Ever. Never mind trying to sell them….they are the least valued games all year. Currently in abundance at $20 no matter where they are located. Every year. Even the ticket office tries to give them away and can’t.

Since we use game value pricing the ticket office should just start at $20. :)

On the other hand, attendance will be announced at somewhere around 105k. Lol.

We would either never play Rutgers, or maybe during the OOC stretch.

I have season tickets and no one ever wants to go to this game. Ever. Never mind trying to sell them….they are the least valued games all year. Currently in abundance at $20 no matter where they are located. Every year. Even the ticket office tries to give them away and can’t.

Since we use game value pricing the ticket office should just start at $20. :)

On the other hand, attendance will be announced at somewhere around 105k. Lol.

You might be able to get $25 if the team was 9-1....$30 if they were 10-0

This is the last home game for seniors so it is a good game to support them as they move on to their post PSU careers.

200.gif

I agree, weather is always a factor in late November. Bad weather + bad opponent = limited interest in attending.

That said, I am going and it will be my first game in 4 years. Tailgating with a bunch of Jersey friends including several Rutgers alums.

I agree, weather is always a factor in late November. Bad weather + bad opponent = limited interest in attending.

That said, I am going and it will be my first game in 4 years. Tailgating with a bunch of Jersey friends including several Rutgers alums.
One of the reasons I dropped my season tickets back in the day was weather in November. It was one thing when I was younger--always glad I went to that ND game where it was 15 deg (after I got warm again, though). As I got into my 50s, though, it wasn't worth it as much. Now, I'm trying to complete my bucket list of attending a away game in every Big 10 venue. Not sure that will happen--I'm still missing Indiana (though I did see them on the road at the dome), Illinois, MSU, Minnesota, and Rugrats.

ADVERTISEMENT