I want to PUKE!

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Smart girl, no doubt.........but so frickin' dumb in so many ways. Is this what our society has come to? Success and hard work are reviled and entitlement takes over? Thanks to whoever is responsible for this class warfare. Yeah, once I make 250k I want to pay 90% tax on the next 100k so everyone can have their student debt forgiven. I've got a daughter who busted her ass in high school and college and racked up debt she's paying off responsibly. I'm sure she would love it if everyone else gets a free pass. F*CK her and those that think like her.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2015/11/...r-free-tuition-that-she-demands/?subscriber=1

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Smart girl, no doubt.........but so frickin' dumb in so many ways. Is this what our society has come to? Success and hard work are reviled and entitlement takes over? Thanks to whoever is responsible for this class warfare. Yeah, once I make 250k I want to pay 90% tax on the next 100k so everyone can have their student debt forgiven. I've got a daughter who busted her ass in high school and college and racked up debt she's paying off responsibly. I'm sure she would love it if everyone else gets a free pass. F*CK her and those that think like her.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2015/11/...r-free-tuition-that-she-demands/?subscriber=1

LOL - thanks for saving me the trouble of posting that. I saw it this morning.

Now I am going to make you dry heave. She is our future.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I saw that video yesterday and I thought she did a very good job against that condescending prick who was interviewing her.

I hope this is a wake up call to all you supply side Reaganbots. The masses are getting restless. Americans are tired of waiting to be trickled on while they watch wealth and income inequality skyrocket.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I saw that video yesterday and I thought she did a very good job against that condescending prick who was interviewing her.

I hope this is a wake up call to all you supply side Reaganbots. The masses are getting restless. Americans are tired of waiting to be trickled on while they watch wealth and income inequality skyrocket.

You are as pathetic as she is..... Give her something to appease her. Only a fool would do that.

Reactions: SFNit

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Did well? She didn't have a clue. If she's our future we're in a shitload of trouble.

Reactions: SFNit

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Did well? She didn't have a clue. If she's our future we're in a shitload of trouble.

She did very well. The individuals HOARDING THE WEALTH should pay for it...

Dear Lord. Some things never change. Check out this one and see if reminds you of anything. It shouldn't take long.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I just watched the whole thing again. Keely Mullen, like Melissa Click, is probably sleeping late today, and may spend the weekend inside......

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

Yes she did. He tried to pin her down and she kept effectively countering him.

What's that saying...don't let perfect be the enemy of good. She won't get everything she wants but it doesn't mean she's not headed in the right direction.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yes she did. He tried to pin her down and she kept effectively countering him.

What's that saying...don't let perfect be the enemy of good. She won't get everything she wants but it doesn't mean she's not headed in the right direction.

You are a complete idiot. Provide one example.

She couldn't detail one question. Not one. Do you have an understanding of the word "couldn't"? She was unable.

Starting with "how's that going to be paid?" in the first 30 seconds.

How much should the 1% pay? "enough"....

She may have well just wanted world peace......

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Now for the big question NJ. Are you willing to pay 90% of your income to help pay for Keely's education?

Keely believes you are.....

Osprey Lion

Dec 16, 2011
Osprey, Florida

You got one thing right. She's a smart girl.

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Yep. There's book smart and real world smart. She's book smart.

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Why is he a condescending prick? Because he asked how would pay for the free stuff? Because he pointed out that taxing the rich at 1% wouldn't keep Medicare going for 3 years?

bdgan

May 29, 2008

She's the national organizer of the million student march? Does she get paid? This doesn't sound like a spontaneous reaction to some event.

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Cant' argue with that. I've always gotten by through brute force.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
So are you up for the government helping themselves to 90% of your pension to pay for Keely? She thinks you are. She thinks you owe society something.
When are you going to learn. Osprey doesn't want to give up any of HIS pension. He wants you to give up YOUR 401-K savings.

pmjoe

Sep 25, 2004
Meh, she's just a young student protester. We have a whole slate of Republican Presidential candidates who don't know how to come up with the trillions to pay for anything they're proposing.

Reactions: NJPSU

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Meh, she's just a young student protester. We have a whole slate of Republican Presidential candidates who don't know how to come up with the trillions to pay for anything they're proposing.

They don't have to according to one liberal. American will never run out of dollars........

The poor college kid...... I hope she can laugh it off in 40 years....