ADVERTISEMENT

I thought I had a thrilling phone call for 35 seconds

LorenzoFan

Nov 22, 2017
I was sitting at my desk yesterday when I received a call on my business phone.

After I said hello the caller said to me" Hi, this is Jason Nolf and I have a project that I need your help with" I was tickled that Jason would be calling me and he could tell that I was taken aback by his call.

After a few complementary words from me he stopped and asked me who I thought he was, I of course said "Jason Nolf right?" He said "That's me from Dundee Michigan and I work for XYZ Engineering firm and I need your assistance on a project.

Come to find out his name is Jason Nolff (2 Fs)and he was clueless to who the real JN is. I did send the guy a JN highlight reel so he would now understand my excitement.

After I said hello the caller said to me" Hi, this is Jason Nolf and I have a project that I need your help with" I was tickled that Jason would be calling me and he could tell that I was taken aback by his call.

After a few complementary words from me he stopped and asked me who I thought he was, I of course said "Jason Nolf right?" He said "That's me from Dundee Michigan and I work for XYZ Engineering firm and I need your assistance on a project.

Come to find out his name is Jason Nolff (2 Fs)and he was clueless to who the real JN is. I did send the guy a JN highlight reel so he would now understand my excitement.
Don't do business with that guy. Impersonating a PS wrestler, even unknowingly, is inexcusable.

Should of cradled his asd

Reactions: danoftw
“Hi, I’m hula hoop girl.”
giphy.gif

I have some friends from NJ whose last name is Paterno. They said they are not related, but their uncle looked so much like JoePa that he could have been his twin brother!

I have some friends from NJ whose last name is Paterno. They said they are not related, but their uncle looked so much like JoePa that he could have been his twin brother!
Did he have a brother named George?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT