ADVERTISEMENT

I seriously can't believe Ficken still hasn't gotten a call...

PennStateNate

Feb 2, 2014
at least.. More conspiracy against PSU?

10 kickers missed FG For 13 total misses. I know a few of these kickers are solid like Mason Crosby, Nick Folk, but you can't tell me Ficken can't get at least a call from Tampa, Philly, Pittsburgh , or Jacksonville.

at least.. More conspiracy against PSU?

10 kickers missed FG For 13 total misses. I know a few of these kickers are solid like Mason Crosby, Nick Folk, but you can't tell me Ficken can't get at least a call from Tampa, Philly, Pittsburgh , or Jacksonville.
Not with money on the line. The NFL scouts must see things we don't. If he hasn't been called it's because they don't think he can do the job.

I'd love philly to call him. I don't know the issue. To get through UVA he has some thick skin!!!

I'd love philly to call him. I don't know the issue. To get through UVA he has some thick skin!!!

Could be leg strength, esp. on kickoffs; just not at the same level as NFL kickers.
Did you see the Baltimore Ravens kicker? Very strong leg, very accurate; I love Ficken, but he's not nearly as good as that guy.

I agree with the leg strength issue. He just can't kick it into the end zone with any regularity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT