ADVERTISEMENT

I see the Bucs are at it again

nits74

May 14, 2010
Just tuned in briefly,as I'm starting to lose interest, and see they've scored no runs through seven. Worley made the critical mistake of giving up a run. These guys are pathetic. No other words for it.

Pathetic is about as good a word as any. Hurdle giving us the old 'everything is fine' rope-a-dope.

Four guys in the stating lineup batting .216 or under. I'm pretty sure everything is at something less than fine.

Tied it up on 9th-inning HR by Kang. 1-1 to bottom of the ninth. Offense met their quota, so they're done for the day.

Anybody give me one good reason why Andrew (1-25) Lambo is in the major leagues? He should be released tonight and whoever is the leading batter at Indy needs called up immediately. Same at shortstop. If the guy at AAA is batting .225 or better, then he's an improvement over Mercer.

Reactions: fairgambit
Tied it up on 9th-inning HR by Kang. 1-1 to bottom of the ninth. Offense met their quota, so they're done for the day.

Anybody give me one good reason why Andrew (1-25) Lambo is in the major leagues? He should be released tonight and whoever is the leading batter at Indy needs called up immediately. Same at shortstop. If the guy at AAA is batting .225 or better, then he's an improvement over Mercer.
Well at least given Jordy's play, Kang deserves more playing time. Not sure, but doesn't he have more RBI's than Mercer with just a fraction of the AB's?

Mercer 15/75, .200, 4 runs, 4 RBI. OBP .265, SLG .227, OPS .492
Kang 9/31, .290, 3 runs, 7 RBI. OBP .324, SLG ..452, OPS .775 with a homer and a stolen base.

Kang is about twelve times better than Mercer is. So of course, Clint is playing his boy while the Pirates never score. It's a joke. Or pathetic - take your pick.

Absolutely agree on Lambo. If I batted 25 times in the Majors I would have 0 hits, just one less than Lambo.

Kang should be playing, but for Harrison. He needs to watch for a few games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT