ADVERTISEMENT

I say we should hire Joe Montana for OC. He knows how to run the West Coast Offense!

Would be an excellent addition to the staff and he knows how to win!

Screw Notre Dame!

:D:D:D;):);):D:D:D
TheGLOV, that was such a heartbreaking loss for the Domers last night. I almost felt bad. I quickly came to my senses though. BWAHAHA!

TheGLOV, that was such a heartbreaking loss for the Domers last night. I almost felt bad. I quickly came to my senses though. BWAHAHA!

What? Notre Dame lost?

I hope it's shown over and over again on TV but it won't.

Got to wipe the slate clean and protect the image!!

Major networks and multiple sports outlets already getting their big stories for next year ready: "N.D. Facing It's Toughest Schedule in Years"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Reactions: mn78psu83
Joe Montana has the IQ of a houseplant. Being a commercial shill is about his speed at this stage of his life.

What? Notre Dame lost?

I hope it's shown over and over again on TV but it won't.

Got to wipe the slate clean and protect the image!!

Major networks and multiple sports outlets already getting their big stories for next year ready: "N.D. Facing It's Toughest Schedule in Years"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Now Glov you were watching it last night and you probably had as many ups and downs as I did. It was a great game to watch. Don't want to really get into next year with a bowl game yet to play. I'm hearing the Irish may lock horns with Florida State, Ohio State or Iowa depending on how things turn out in a week. Your post did cause me to take a look at next years schedule. On September 17th Michigan State comes to South Bend. I go to one game a year, never beyond mid-October, so right now I circled that date. See you helped out again.

Good players do not necessarily make good coaches. I'd rather hire a good coach with a track record at another program.

Would be an excellent addition to the staff and he knows how to win!

Screw Notre Dame!

:D:D:D;):);):D:D:D
Joe is worth $80 Million Dollars, lives in San Francisco, has a huge estate in Calistoga, CA, and is enjoying life. Next.

JOE KNOWS.................that Joe can't coach squat. Loved him w/the Niners! BTW, EPC, pretty sure he sold the ranch on Ida Clayton Road.

Reactions: EPC FAN
JOE KNOWS.................that Joe can't coach squat. Loved him w/the Niners! BTW, EPC, pretty sure he sold the ranch on Ida Clayton Road.
Was his place near Dick Vermeil's place? I saw the winery on the A Football Life show on Dick.

Was his place near Dick Vermeil's place? I saw the winery on the A Football Life show on Dick.
Don't know, EPC. Ida Clayton is pretty far north of Calistoga. It's really at the entrance of Alexander Valley. Remote and a long drive to town. Years ago I went to D&D south of St. Helena to shop for some good eats. It was an early Saturday morning. When you walk in, there's a produce section to the right. At the corner of the produce was a rack of steel baskets for shoppers. No one was nearby except for Joe in dark sunglasses. He was grabbing produce and chucking them into the top basket of the rack. I stood there waiting to get a basket wondering why he didn't just take his off the stack. Anyhow, glasses and his rush made him oblivious. Finally, I said fairly loudly......HUMINAH, HUMINAH, HUMINAH (busting on Aikman's commercial). He looked up, was startled, and sheepish. After a pause we both started laughing. Good fun. I got my basket.

Reactions: EPC FAN
Now Glov you were watching it last night and you probably had as many ups and downs as I did. It was a great game to watch. Don't want to really get into next year with a bowl game yet to play. I'm hearing the Irish may lock horns with Florida State, Ohio State or Iowa depending on how things turn out in a week. Your post did cause me to take a look at next years schedule. On September 17th Michigan State comes to South Bend. I go to one game a year, never beyond mid-October, so right now I circled that date. See you helped out again.

Make sure you genuflect in front of Touchdown Jesus while wearing PSU gear Joe!

LOL!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT