ADVERTISEMENT

I personally wished we would have scored with 1 second left....

YorkCoLion

Nov 7, 2014
because the fans of other teams keep posting $h!t like this:

Moral justification: The Penn State Pederasts still don’t get it. Just a few months ago, school trustee Albert Lord disparaged the child abuse victims of Jerry Sandusky. He emailed a reporter, “Running out of sympathy for 35 yr old, so-called victims with 7 digit net worth.”

So, Blue, let’s rough ‘em up. Last time we went into Nambla Valley and they were ranked #2 in the nation, we laid the worst home whupping on Penn State since 1931. You may vaguely recall that game, in 1997

To tell the truth, I wish Stevens would have thrown the TD and the Franklin went for two. It is sweet, sweet karma that smarmy little chodes like this guy gets to enjoy beat downs like this.

Moral justification: The Penn State Pederasts still don’t get it. Just a few months ago, school trustee Albert Lord disparaged the child abuse victims of Jerry Sandusky. He emailed a reporter, “Running out of sympathy for 35 yr old, so-called victims with 7 digit net worth.”

So, Blue, let’s rough ‘em up. Last time we went into Nambla Valley and they were ranked #2 in the nation, we laid the worst home whupping on Penn State since 1931. You may vaguely recall that game, in 1997

To tell the truth, I wish Stevens would have thrown the TD and the Franklin went for two. It is sweet, sweet karma that smarmy little chodes like this guy gets to enjoy beat downs like this.
They didn't whip nobody. They GOT WHIPPED. Badly. Bigly.

I agree...score as much as possible.

We kicked their ears in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT