ADVERTISEMENT

I love senior day— will choke up when Dotson comes on field with mom and dad

PA college fan

Jun 26, 2001
What I remember about Trace’s senior day (2018) was a sloppy cold rainy/sleet game and after solidly beating Maryland, he ran around Beaver Stadium high-fiving everyone after a disappointing 9-3 season in many ways because of what he did the prior years.

Dotson is a big part of turning last yr around and he gave it his all this yr. The reason we have lost games by only combined 16 points is due to Jahan. He deserved to win every game— if rest of team had the same pride and work ethic he did (in addition to amazing talent). Can you imagine what our record would have been this yr if he would have gone pro? Great Penn Stater from a great family and God Bless his mom— praying for a cure of the multiple myeloma!

Last edited:
What I remember about Trace’s senior day (2018) was a sloppy cold rainy/sleet game and after solidly beating Maryland, he ran around Beaver Stadium high-fiving everyone after a disappointing 9-3 season in many ways because of what he did the prior years.

Dotson is a big part of turning last yr around and he gave it his all this yr. The reason we have lost games by only combined 16 points is due to Jahan. He deserved to win every game— if rest of team had the same pride and work ethic he did (in addition to amazing talent). Can you imagine what our record would have been this yr if he would have gone pro? Great Penn Stater from a great family and Gid Bless his mom— praying for a cure of the multiple myeloma!
The memories and stories these guys will carry on will last a lifetime.

Even more so the guys who aren't going to go professional (unlike Dotson).

For many, this is the high point, the pinnacle.

ADVERTISEMENT