ADVERTISEMENT

I just put another poster on "ignore"... I wonder who has been ignored the most?

I think only a few were pulling those a strings, the rest panicked and followed like sheep.
Thanks for clarifying. This is a sticking point for me (as you can tell by my tag line). You said the BOT panicked but clarified it above. Please tell me what were the sheep to do? The way the BOT is structured, they are destined to be sheep and following the power brokers is part of the job description.

I don’t have anybody on ignore. I actually enjoy reading the point of view of those that differ from my own.

Reactions: _fugazi_
Thanks for clarifying. This is a sticking point for me (as you can tell by my tag line). You said the BOT panicked but clarified it above. Please tell me what were the sheep to do? The way the BOT is structured, they are destined to be sheep and following the power brokers is part of the job description.

I agree with you 100%. But they could have spoken out then, they could speak out now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT