ADVERTISEMENT

I just put another poster on "ignore"... I wonder who has been ignored the most?

I don’t have anyone on ignore. The thing is, if you don’t care to read a person’s posts, then don’t. That said, I guess I do understand the concept.

What I don’t understand is when people feel the need to make some grand announcement that he or she has placed so-and-so on ignore.

First of all, it’s a claim of self-importance – as in, I’m such an important person that so-and-so (and everyone else) should give a shit that I placed the person on ignore.

Second, it’s a confession of inferiority – as in, I can’t offer an argument to oppose you so I’ll just stick my head up my ass and make you go away.

Honestly, I’m opposed to ignore on principle.

Best reply.

And they seemingly brag about it. Hilarious. Bet they were a laugh riot at school.

Well, did Jerry successfully get reported to the authorities, or did those who knew about 2001 FAIL to do so?

1998 didn't happen?

No one can ignore your stupidity. You and the BOD you were subservient to.

So in your admission, the mistakes made in 1998 have no role in the failure to protect victims??

You are such a phucking clown.
So 98 excuses 2001? LOL. Keep taking the bum view of this situation. Everyone knows that Paterno, Mike and CSS screwed up terribly. Maybe someday you will accept it.

So 98 excuses 2001? LOL. Keep taking the bum view of this situation. Everyone knows that Paterno, Mike and CSS screwed up terribly. Maybe someday you will accept it.

Absolutely.

Are you serious? The police investigated and came up short. Where's your contempt for them?

Show it. They had him. They let him go. They KNEW what was going on.

Your beloved BOT phucked up. You phucked up. You need to live with it.

Paterno is little in all this, but your phucking sorry ass can't see it.

Is the problem that you were with Jerry?

I only have one poster on ignore but he's been banned. I don't put people on ignore because I have no problem with people who disagree with me...I've been with my wife for over 30 years so I'm very used to someone disagreeing with me.

Well, I’ve been with my wife 36 years, so I’m very used to someone ignoring me. ;-)

Reactions: AWS1022
No, I like an argument as much as the next guy... it has nothing to do with inferiority but personal attacks and garbage posts for me.

Yeah, I definitely understand in cases where the content of the other person’s posts consists mainly of abuse, insults, taunts, and stuff like that.

Absolutely.

Are you serious? The police investigated and came up short. Where's your contempt for them?

Show it. They had him. They let him go. They KNEW what was going on.

Your beloved BOT phucked up. You phucked up. You need to live with it.

Paterno is little in all this, but your phucking sorry ass can't see it.

Is the problem that you were with Jerry?
Your beloved dead coach and his “superiors” fvcked up. The BOT fvcked up after the fact. The wouldn’t have had to fire anyone if any of your boys reported the incident. Accept reality.

Your beloved dead coach and his “superiors” fvcked up. The BOT fvcked up after the fact. The wouldn’t have had to fire anyone if any of your boys reported the incident. Accept reality.

I was pointing out how CYS phucked up THREE YEARS PRIOR. How those who are supposed to deal with things phucked up. How the police phucked up on the reported incident. If they didn't phuck up so badly, ole Jer wouldn't have had an opportunity to molest more kids. It's an unforgivable phuck up, and it is all there for all to see. Even you.

Reactions: pandaczar12
I was pointing out how CYS phucked up THREE YEARS PRIOR. How those who are supposed to deal with things phucked up. How the police phucked up on the reported incident. If they didn't phuck up so badly, ole Jer wouldn't have had an opportunity to molest more kids. It's an unforgivable phuck up, and it is all there for all to see. Even you.
And none of that changes the fact that Paterno and CSS failed miserably. It must be terrible to feel the need to defend the indefensible.

And none of that changes the fact that Paterno and CSS failed miserably. It must be terrible to feel the need to defend the indefensible.

And none of that changes that CYS and the police failed even more miserably. Don't defend them. It's indefensible. They had him cornered and let him go. They are the individuals responsible for putting ole Jer behind bars. AND THEY FAILED.

Paterno and CSS didn't fail miserably, a better description is "only with the benefit of hindsight, they could have handled a tough situation differently, which may have reduced how badly the BOT panicked and screwed everything up."

Paterno and CSS didn't fail miserably, a better description is "only with the benefit of hindsight, they could have handled a tough situation differently, which may have reduced how badly the BOT panicked and screwed everything up."

Paterno is guilty of nothing. He did exactly what he was supposed to do. With the benefit of hindsight, CSS made mistakes that I’m sure they regret. The only thing any of them are guilty of is being human.

Jive, on the other hand, is guilty of being an extremely dumb human. Extremely. Dumb.

Reactions: pandaczar12
I also would be curious about how many posters some of you have put on ignore. I think I am at 4 right now, speaking only of McAndrew regulars, but I almost always end up ignoring fans from other programs who come here to fling mud...
Over on the premium board Spyker aka PSU_Champs/PSU_Rings by far has the most ignores. Gorki is a close 2nd

Reactions: Ranger Dan
He was part of the group of men that failed the victims and failed PSU. He cost us our reputation in the short term and hundreds of millions of dollars. The groups failure allowed the pedo to assault other victims for another 10 years,

Why shouldn’t I be mad at him and all of those that failed in 2001?
And now you're on ignore. I do not suffer self aggrandizing adolescents.

Yeah I know.......look it up

Reactions: Mixolydian
And now you're on ignore. I do not suffer self aggrandizing adolescents.

Yeah I know.......look it up
I can’t tell whether you are arguing with someone I have on ignore or if you are calling me a self-aggrandizing adolescent ...

The BOT did not panic. They helped orchestrate the current narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT