ADVERTISEMENT

I just put another poster on "ignore"... I wonder who has been ignored the most?

I ignore only Simon, Jeffries, and Tenor. Oh, and also Silverstein because of some hurtful things said to me in 1981 at Brothers Pizza. One of the mean girls, like Simmons herself.

I have 63 posters on ignore. A lot were just passersby. Two were named Zwick. Several Gunsie personas. Some from the Test Board. The one thing they have in common is that I hate each of them, especially the Test Board posters (no brainer).
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: artsandletters
I just checked. 487 IDs ignored, three actual people.

;)
It is funny getting to the bottom of the page and seeing the option to “show ignored content.”

I’m ignoring around 10 handles I think.

I take my own medicine. I read 'em all and sometimes find people i don't like (and would prefer to ignore) sometimes say some pretty cool things. [think GR -- those from the old days know --. who typically annoys hell outta me but now and then he nails it.. so I stick around for those gems]

Big believer in hearing it all, filtering out what does and does not compute, and moving along.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Kinda like real life.

Nah. You know the reason. They can’t handle that Paterno was a failure.
See, why ignore posts like this? It shows the rest of us we're not the ones pulling down the IQ average in this country. It's similar to having the Kardashians on the air, proof positive there are people out there way less intelligent than most. It should make you feel good about yourself.

See, why ignore posts like this? It shows the rest of us we're not the ones pulling down the IQ average in this country. It's similar to having the Kardashians on the air, proof positive there are people out there way less intelligent than most. It should make you feel good about yourself.
Well, did Jerry successfully get reported to the authorities, or did those who knew about 2001 FAIL to do so?

Well, did Jerry successfully get reported to the authorities, or did those who knew about 2001 FAIL to do so?
By all means, let's rehash that discussion. As a supposed PSU fan, do you ever think about anything else in regards to PSU football?

Reactions: francofan
By all means, let's rehash that discussion. As a supposed PSU fan, do you ever think about anything else in regards to PSU football?

I’ve seen him post a couple times about football. Basically the same level of drivel that he demonstrates on this topic. A dope is a dope. There isn’t anything he can do about it.

That's because he tries to draw everything back to an insult of Joe, so he has to do a lot of juggling in his posts.

Juggling would be a real challenge for him. He'd have trouble finding his own ass with both hands.

I have 12 on ignore. Some are no longer around. Some like I eat my own jizz....just aren't worth the time to read their posts. Interesting how I keep seeing ignored content on this very thread. lol

Repeatedly interjecting his toxicity into threads and extending those threads for pages and days on end is his version of “moving on”. It’s how a moron thinks....
My impression is that it is a reflection of the intellectual capacity of the lawyers that work for PSU. They win even less than Pitt. If they were boxers their nicknames would be "Lumpy."

Why you're so obsessed with it still? What exactly is your motivation? Why you insist on posting about it in every thread you get involved with?
He was part of the group of men that failed the victims and failed PSU. He cost us our reputation in the short term and hundreds of millions of dollars. The groups failure allowed the pedo to assault other victims for another 10 years,

Why shouldn’t I be mad at him and all of those that failed in 2001?

He was part of the group of men that failed the victims and failed PSU. He cost us our reputation in the short term and hundreds of millions of dollars. The groups failure allowed the pedo to assault other victims for another 10 years,

Because continually posting about it isn't going to change anything.

Repeatedly interjecting his toxicity into threads and extending those threads for pages and days on end is his version of “moving on”. It’s how a moron thinks....
For those familiar with 93.7 The Fan, he's this board's version of Chris Mueller. In fact, he may be him.

Reactions: Mixolydian
I think the only person that I put on ignore was mk. He just went so long winded when he hijacked threads that i finally said enough. I don’t have anyone else on ignore. At least i don’t think so. I believe in filtering it and moving on. Sometimes it gives me a good laugh.

Reactions: Mixolydian

I knew that they were talking about you so I had to take a peek. Anyone that doesn’t have you on ignore is a masochist. Your ignorance, stupidity and blockheadedness are beyond words.

I. HATE. YOU. Thanks for that.

For those familiar with 93.7 The Fan, he's this board's version of Chris Mueller. In fact, he may be him.

That is actually a great point. Chris Mueller is a low IQ fool just like jive. That afternoon show with the other goof is unlistenable.

Reactions: marshall23
I knew that they were talking about you so I had to take a peek. Anyone that doesn’t have you on ignore is a masochist. Your ignorance, stupidity and blockheadedness are beyond words.

I. HATE. YOU. Thanks for that.
You really don’t know me other than my views on the scandal. Sad.

Reactions: WHCANole
ADVERTISEMENT