ADVERTISEMENT

I just became a Buffalo Bills fan

I have been a Bills fan for decades, through the good and the bad. My other favorite team that i follow closely is PS Wrestling. To see my 2 favorite team's coaches from to different sports show such admiration for each other is both a nice surprise and totally awesome. Go Bills! WE ARE!!

Here, I thought this would be about how their fanbase puts eachother through tables and other cool stuff, and I was ready to agree.

This is cool, too, though.

I have been a Bills fan for decades, through the good and the bad. My other favorite team that i follow closely is PS Wrestling. To see my 2 favorite team's coaches from to different sports show such admiration for each other is both a nice surprise and totally awesome. Go Bills! WE ARE!!
You mean since 1990 when football was invented???:rolleyes:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm a die hard Steelers fan but rooted for the Bills in the 90's when Shane Conlan was there.

I thought how cool after I read the article. I'm rooting for the Bills in the playoffs since my Steelers are done.

I'm a die hard Steelers fan but rooted for the Bills in the 90's when Shane Conlan was there.

I thought how cool after I read the article. I'm rooting for the Bills in the playoffs since my Steelers are done.
as a child with Shane Conlan at LB i was a huge bills fan...jerseys, action figures, football cards, etc etc. Loved Jim Kelly, TThomas, Andre Reed, B Smith, Tasker, etc. But they broke my heart, as my "friends" loved to bash me every February and so I just adopted my dads steelers position as it was safe in my HS years. Dumb kid stuff.

I liked to watch the bills and i root for them but generally find my interests now align with my selfish interest of Fantasy, gambling, psu players and working the room.

Though being in MD, watching and hoping for the Ravens and Skins to do well makes great ins for talking to potential clients.

Im a diehard Braves fan, but i made a lot of money talking Nationals during their run.

#salesmenareslime

ADVERTISEMENT