ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Trace reads The Lair

jrl5019

Jul 24, 2008
What a delusional fan base. Trace with 22 wins in the past 2 years, over 7300 passing yards, 900 rushing yards, 59 passing TD’s and 18 rushing TD’s and Kenny Pickett is better than him? The guy has started 2 games in his career. They still hang onto the “Trace chucks it up and let’s his WR’s go grab it” story.

What a delusional fan base. Trace with 22 wins in the past 2 years, over 7300 passing yards, 900 rushing yards, 59 passing TD’s and 18 rushing TD’s and Kenny Pickett is better than him? The guy has started 2 games in his career. They still hang onto the “Trace chucks it up and let’s his WR’s go grab it” story.
He doesn’t have to. He can just come to BWI because idiots like you can’t stop reading it and post their “findings” here.

Reactions: psu7113
I'm pretty sure that Trace could not give a **** about The Lair or anything posted on it. He'll be ready to play Saturday Night.

Barkley is overrated yet we won’t beat them this year because we don’t have Barkley....you can’t make this sh!t up.

Hey their defense kept Barkley totally in check over the last two years. He only averaged 5.2 yards per carry with 5 touchdowns and 11.25 YPC for another 2 TDs. They totally neutralized him IMO. BWAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: Waltwam and AWS1022
I watched Trace back to HS. He is driven and if you think for a second he isn’t thinking about that interception a couple of years this week you are crazy. I expect him to be highly motivated and ready to take his revenge

Reactions: odshowtime
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT