I heard of 'grading on a curve' but this is ridiculous. (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001

Questions-

1. Why is it always presumed blacks are at an unfair advantage?
  2. Why is it presumed white folk weren't traumatized by George Floyd's killing?
Anybody!

Statement-
It won't be long before our best universities, such as UCLA, lose the world-class status by letting students take the easy way out; by teaching the 4th R (Racism) when students lack proficiency in the first three Rs. After all, 2 + 2 = 5 doesn't land you on Mars. So it begs the question. When will we know our schools have lost their "accreditation." Well, I suspect it's when affluent Chinese stop sending their kids here to attend college. Then we'll know we've 'fallen behind the eight ball' for good.

Thank you. Real.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

Questions-

Anybody!

Statement-
It won't be long before our best universities, such as UCLA, lose the world-class status by letting students take the easy way out; by teaching the 4th R (Racism) when students lack proficiency in the first three Rs. After all, 2 + 2 = 5 doesn't land you on Mars. So it begs the question. When will we know our schools have lost their "accreditation." Well, I suspect it's when affluent Chinese stop sending their kids here to attend college. Then we'll know we've 'fallen behind the eight ball' for good.

Thank you. Real.
Interesting points but don’t count out the Chinese. Most of their students’ are actually spies. They come here to steal intellectual property, gain access to research, corporations, and government positions. They so stop coming until the rule over us. About 40 years.

Last edited:

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

Questions-

Anybody!

Statement-

Thank you. Real.
They have already lost their first class status. Who can take Yale seriously when it gives an award to Hillary Clinton and she receives a standing ovation. Total joke by ignorant people. My son is a junior in college now and when he was applying, I told him I would not pay a penny for him to go to an ivy League school or something similar. He had high scores and there was some chance he would get accepted if he applied.

Reactions: The Spin Meister