ADVERTISEMENT

I guess it's good to be a Tennessee WR.

I guess she's OK... if you like that young, hot, perky type that looks great in daisy dukes and an evening gown. To each his own.

AJ Mccarron/Brent Musberger's girlfriend is way better.

aj-mccarron-girlfriend-sports-illustrated-katherine-webb-sorts-illustrated-swimsuit-2013-7.jpg

Reactions: Westcoast24
I used to live in the south and it's littered with girls who look like that. I'm into brunettes, but Josh is one lucky SOB.

Breana Dodd is from my new home town Hendersonville, TN (where Taylor Swift lived before NYC) and if possible she (Breana) looks better in person than in the pictures......

Southern Speed.

Reactions: LionJim
Breana Dodd is from my new home town Hendersonville, TN (where Taylor Swift lived before NYC) and if possible she (Breana) looks better in person than in the pictures......

Southern Speed.

Relax, Tay Tay is Reading, Pa girl.

Reactions: PSU77sh
I used to live in the south and it's littered with girls who look like that. I'm into brunettes, but Josh is one lucky SOB.

How else are they gonna convince recruits to live in a sh!thole like Knoxville?

How else are they gonna convince recruits to live in a sh!thole like Knoxville?
By winning games. Amazing how well that works. Tuscaloosa is also a sh!thole but kids love to play for a winner. Scantily clad co-eds are just icing on the cake.

bamasota said:
By winning games. Amazing how well that works. Tuscaloosa is also a sh!thole but kids love to play for a winner. Scantily clad co-eds are just icing on the cake.

Back again for some reason, still not adding any value.

Back again for some reason, still not adding any value.

My only issue with bamasota here is that he didn't get the attempt at humor. Looking at it seriously, I agree with him about tuscaloosa. It's a shithole, but they win, so they attract recruits. The attractive co-eds and the lack of academics help, too.

Reactions: pandaczar12
Just a straight male using sarcasm. I must have to work on my internet sarcasm skills

In my experience, Southern girls aren't all that picky when it comes to guys. Be halfway decent looking, have a bit of daddy's money, commit to never leaving the South, be dopey, and let her do whatever she wants = you too can have a hot Southern girlfriend.

So blessed Kappa Delta brought us together. Talk about an Animal House flashback.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT